3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 13.03.21 12:51 am

Where do you prefer to settle? (Minecraft)

On land, underground, on water or in the air? And for what reasons?
32 Comments
Sort by:
W
WhiteFang 13.03.21

I love in the villages you can also trade on the plains because it is easy to build a huge house without smashing a single block))

R
Russian Nabigatel 13.03.21

First, I choose a flat place (plain, desert) and put a hut there, I prefer to settle near the forests, so that a huge amount of wood is always at hand.
Sometimes I cut down a house in the rock, and for this I either look for a suitable hill, or immediately look for a mountain biome.

G
Goodbye PG you got that s 13.03.21

He settled in a desert temple, it is very interesting to live in the desert. The only negative is resources. For food, wood and other things you have to shove across the desert, 5 minutes of real time sprint! I plan to make a warehouse, and carry all the supplies there.

M
Metal messiah 13.03.21

I prefer to stay in inexpensive rented rooms, or car camps. Only so that everything is normal with the parking, and with the running water.

T
Timokha 13.03.21

I prefer to build a villa on the seashore, as it should be. Not a hanging house in the air, an underground bunker, or an underwater station (as I call the above buildings). As in real life. In the summer biome, from the back you can a forest or a clearing
Nickname TimoxaDruGun is registered!
My nickname phaseishere is jammed!

S
Serij2002 13.03.21

Used to be on the water now in caves

F
Fat Vladimir 13.03.21

I love settling in the village, even for every fireman, I take cheats with me (time set, gamemode, xp)

H
Hedgehog The Shadow 13.03.21

I like to settle in a clearing or in a forest, the main thing is that there is a mine nearby.

G
Grifer96 13.03.21

In the forest, further from residential buildings, where no one will bother me to create new farms, change the landscape near my house, in general, a forest, a river, and there are no neighbors :)

G
Grifer96 13.03.21

And yes it was a long time ago)

V
Valery Schmidt 13.03.21

under the water

R
RomanTough 13.03.21

on the peaks - from there a good view of the surroundings