3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZA-ZA 01.11.19 03:16 am

Crashes when I go to the ship (The Outer Worlds)

Game crashes when I go to the ship
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dako7 01.11.19

Princess
Yes, the settings do not help, changing the resolution helped me though to get out of the ship. Pirates from hatab, I climbed in the Engine.ini I changed the fonts and chromatic aberration removed, maybe because of this, it will be necessary to remove to try. You changed something in the settings?

P
Princessa 01.11.19

Dako7
I have the same Repack. I changed the image quality - all settings on low put, did not help. Now set limit frame rate to 60 and the frequency resolution 3D render of 80% at the same low settings. After about an hour no crashes. But the graphics quality with those settings, of course, just spread.

P
Proto_ui1010203 01.11.19

syxari
With the passage of the mission on Tartarus, the game crashes you only cross the threshold of the room.

Found the solution to the President to kill, we reach the room unlock the door that the marker was replaced well and the door was free, then come back here:

Jump over here:

Then you have to jump onto the yellow ledge in front of the window:

Ready:

Well, jump over it, then go ahead and enter this door:

That's all we talk with the President and move on.

t
tarazilo 01.11.19

Proto_ui1010203
Thank you so much! RESCUED!!!!)))

G
Goncharov Nikolay 01.11.19

Proto_ui1010203
Thank you.Helped)

p
pckot01 01.11.19

Came along with a vicar to the place where fat pigs , weapons of Phineas in my job is called , began to fly on the Desk when you come in your inventory

D
Dako7 01.11.19

pckot01
In the lab Phineas crashes if you press TAB or I to enter the inventory, just don't push it. If someone crashes during a flight to another planet and the ship, then use the fast travel, open the map, take the district and move where you want, just don't leave the ship this way I helped.

M
Moron Dark 01.11.19

I also took off ,but as it passed I hope will not return a display.