3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeX-07 13.03.21 01:04 am

Game Impression (Dark Sector)

The game is out, we write impressions.
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spaunidze 13.03.21

game rules, you can run and shoot. kaneshn monotonously a little, but vod = l not bearable. something like gears of war

[
[ovnd 13.03.21

so all the same it was possible to start the game through bypassing the protection
pluses:
1. gameplay . Resident Evil 4 + Gears of War, that is, a war from cover, finishing off and QTE + glaive
2. graphics. excellent and juicy effects
3. optimization. gorgeous and this all said
conclusion is a good action game that will find its fans (including me)

S
Stasianuch 13.03.21

I also played on the console ... damn money down the drain, albeit 50 rubles for an exchange, but still, the game is so-so, half passed and did not include it anymore. I know the download link, we need to write in a personal.

A
Avenging all 13.03.21

Do you need Daemon Tool's 4.3.1 Lite to run the game or won't it work?

[
[ovnd 13.03.21

either 4.30.1 or 4.30.3

S
ScorpBrutal 13.03.21

THIS IS A UNLIMITED GAME, I ONLY HAVE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES Please tell me
similar games

R
Rejik 13.03.21

[Scorpion] Brutal:
If you haven't played Resident Evil 4, I highly recommend doing it, I repeat, I highly recommend doing it. And do not forget about the patch for this igruhu, here it is - so it will be more beautiful.
And the Dark Sector is a really big toy;)

S
ScorpBrutal 13.03.21

Rejik played, played, honestly speaking, the game is cool, but the controls, I can't figure it out, and this ruined the whole mood of the game

V
Va1zor 13.03.21

The game is cool, but such were not released on the PS ... The plot is not bad, but it is clear that it is not original and without twists, BUT it is! (And in Russian) Management agree inconvenient but you get used to it after some adjustments! The graph is good, the animation is not very special when he jumps off and boozerangs ... In some places, the quality of the game is not at the level ... And the picture is so unnatural and the picture is optimized + OPTIMIZED well, which is a rarity in our time ... to stretch and play!

M
Mr. Hyde 13.03.21

aaays =)

N
Nvkzkg 13.03.21

The game is good, I would even say excellent! I have not played such action games for a long time!

I
IGO-R 13.03.21

what will it be

КaiN 13.03.21

The plot of the IGO-R is this:
Dark Sector is one of the very first projects being developed for the next generation consoles. Players saw the first trailer about the Dark Sector back in 2004. Then the project was positioned as a futuristic stealth action game. However, a little later, in 2005, the development studio Digital Extremes had problems, and the release of the game was postponed indefinitely. As a result, players saw Dark Sector on store shelves only in March 2008, 4 years after the start of the project's development. During these 4 difficult years for Digital Extremes, absolutely everything has changed in the game: the genre and concept of the game, the plot, the game engine. To find out what happened in the end, read on.

According to the "legend" of the game, at the end of the 80s of the 20th century, a certain city in the western territory of the USSR is struck from nowhere by a virus (again, again), which turns people into strange and bloodthirsty mutants with superhuman abilities. The authorities tried to take control of the situation by setting up a huge quarantine zone around the city, and sent teams of cleaners into the contaminated area. However, the virus turned out to be more dangerous than expected, and the situation got out of control. People from the CIA got wind of the dangerous situation, and sent their special operative, named Hayden Tenno, to the contaminated territory, having previously vaccinated him against the virus.

The tasks of the agent were as follows: to eliminate several people involved, according to the CIA leadership, in the development of the virus, and to carry out sabotage in the infected territory in order to prevent further spread of the infection. However, something went wrong, and Hayden became infected himself while completing the task. Now, being infected, the agent is forced to continue his mission and fight his way through a city teeming with mutants and aggressive cleaners. As for Hayden himself, he is now not quite human, but not a mutant either. The virus slowly spreading through his body transforms him, making the body stronger and stronger. Hayden gains access to out of nowhere a sinister-looking boomerang with three blades (it has grown thanks to a virus), which, when thrown, will surely fly to its owner. And of course,

I
IGO-R 13.03.21

Thanks Three 666
Well, the game is just really interesting, is it worth downloading?

КaiN 13.03.21

I liked the game worthy

N
Nvkzkg 13.03.21

I liked the game!

m
majeX 13.03.21

Monotonous, the plot is almost not served, the consoles blows strongly (in a bad sense), the control is not very good, the graphics are not that much.
But I play as long as I like it. It's fun to play with the disc (if it weren't for it, I wouldn't have looked at the game), it's a pity that close combat is almost not provided, the fun would be even more.

I
IGO-R 13.03.21

There is freedom of action.

Z
ZaraZ 13.03.21

chopping off limbs, finishing off, the ability to cut several enemies with one strong shot of the glaives, I like it. rolls (1000r) and cases (3000r) rubles, the main hero speaks Russian better than local Russians (from the New Disc game) are touched. optimization and decent graphics to the heap.

it gets boring somewhere in the 6-7 chapter, with getting invisibility everyone can be stupidly finished off, being invisible, that very suit actually gives absolutely nothing, the uselessness of most upgrades (bullets with a chemical on "E" are really useful, additional cell under the upgrade and bullets knocking down), the plot is not very (does not explain how the GG knows Nadia and how, he, a psycho in the past, was allowed on a mission), few rides on the robot.

R
Razaru 13.03.21

In general, the suit gives immunity to gas grenades, and it somehow looks more decent, otherwise it runs like a ragamuffin of some kind =)