3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 13.03.21 01:04 am

Med-Tek Rischerch - Jacob's password (Fallout 4)

Good day.

This topic was, but there is still no answer. Where can I get Jacob's password? Or will everything be further along the plot?
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 13.03.21

There is a character named Jacob who is in the Alliance, and he still has Jacob's password, but whether this is the character and the code is unknown.

A
AlexeyMC 13.03.21

Hirok
Thanks, I'll see how I get there.

b
bwana tomatto 13.03.21

I went to the Alliance, took his password. The terminal of the medical center does not open this password. There is no solution.

7 look 13.03.21

When I got to the computer, where a password is required, for a moment one red enemy mark appeared on the radar, then disappeared. I walked around the entire location again, but found no one else. It feels like another enemy has failed somewhere, from which this password falls.

G
Greyleaf 13.03.21

You get the password for the medtek from companion McCready, in the course of completing his personal quests, McCready himself is in the neighborhood where he can be hired for 200 caps. Throw off the screen with the location of the medical technician and
I got the password, but I don’t know where it is (

F
Fortek 13.03.21

Greyleaf

G
Greyleaf 13.03.21

Fortek
ATP

[
[X-EcUt] 13.03.21

McCready said that he got passwords from Sinclair, he won't give them to us right away. Take McCready as your partner, when he gets into the room with the terminal, speaks to you and gives you the password. When I passed the first time, I ran into the room with him several times, but he was silent. Then, I changed him to Danse, completed the "Missing Patrol" quest, then changed Danse to McCready again and everything worked out in the medical center. Try to change your partner, or complete some quest thread in the load, maybe the bug will pass.

Because a question with a password has spawned in the Internet a lot of topics without solutions, I will leave tags: Long road, McCready, Med-Tech Research, Jacob's password.

S
Sergey Dorokhov 13.03.21

When I came up to the terminal for the first time with McCready, he didn't give me anything, and in general, where did he fail and disappeared. I solved the problem by leaving the building and back, then he gave me a note with a password. So there is no need to change companions and do other quests.

F
FantomMix 13.03.21

But the person from whom you need to ask for the key
He is located at the location COMMUNITY
His name is McCready, it is he who needs to be taken to Med-Tek, and then he himself will speak about the key