3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ы_ 13.03.21 01:40 am

Steam license + pirate DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening everyone. There is a licensed Steam "The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt". This question interests. Can I install paid DLC on it (for example, "Hearts of Stone")? If so, how do you do it?

PS There is not a penny to spare now, so I can't buy DLC. And just wondering if this is possible or not.
PSS Who puts the minuses, please argue, and not stupidly minus as the last school.
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 13.03.21

_Y_
with stim I do not know, but Gogh does not swear. It is very likely that it will work with steam (if there is no VAC)

T
Thoothless 13.03.21

It is worth trying, maybe it will.

M
Maxell23 13.03.21

_Y_ will
drive everything working!

s
saa0891 13.03.21

_Y_

With games from the Gazebo it works without problems, it will probably work here too.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.03.21

You can, you need the ep1 folder from the dlc folder. Look for the rip version of the witcher on torrents and download this particular folder. Then drop it into your game folder, in the dlc folder

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.03.21

Everything will work fine

_
_Ы_ 13.03.21

Thanks to all. Everything really works.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.03.21

The add-ons don't cost that much. Anyway. Your business.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.03.21

already wrote somewhere, can block VAC

D
Du Rango 13.03.21

_Y_
Who puts the minuses, I ask you to argue, and not stupidly minus as the last school.
Double standards, sir. Do not forget to supplement your phrase with the following sentence: "Whoever puts the pluses, I ask you to argue, and not stupidly minus as the last school."
Sorry for the offtopic, I just got this karmadrocherstvo. Still, these pluses and minuses would affect something, I would also understand ...

Nikotinoz_, VAC will not block, since The Witcher 3 is not connected to it, and indeed single. Valve themselves will not be blocked either - they don't care. There is only one problem: each update to the game increases the chances that pirated add-ons will not be updated, and therefore, they may need to be constantly reinstalled or manually updated.

_
_Ы_ 13.03.21

Nikolay Konychev
Yes, I did . Everything works fine and I even get achievements.

Z
Zhasl 13.03.21

_Y_
may be blocked (because when the game is started, it is synchronized with the steam server) not immediately, but after a certain time, or maybe not, because you have a purchased game

S
SemyStall 13.03.21

You will shovel VAC through time.