3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UgetREKT 13.03.21 01:40 am

Old guns (Fallout 4)

How to pass the quest "Old Cannons", and specifically the part of the quest where you need to install the artillery?
75 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abbat76 13.03.21

Yes, the analysis of the blockage through the workshop also caused a storm of negativity for me. I found it myself, and before that I tried to undermine or destroy in all possible ways - from throwing grenades, then firing from a rocket launcher and a modified cluster fat man with the subsequent self-destruction of GG :) I was so infuriated by the inconsistency of actions.

C
Com_Bat 13.03.21

The people created 5 cannons and she is not enough. The quest does not move, she does not give tasks regarding the assignment of an operator ???

k
kif-klim 13.03.21

Com_Bat
The operator is assigned through the workshop. There is no separate task for this.

Y
Youxyxol 13.03.21

They serve you everything on a silver platter, but you can't understand it anyway. Are we told to blow up the rubble? No, disassemble the blockage, do not blow up, do not destroy, disassemble, Karl. Where can we take things apart? Logically, at the workbench. And then they are still surprised that all the games have turned out, press x that wines, etc. Read, delve into, listen to what you are told in dialogues, and not "olo-lo pysch-pysch, and so it will come down."

P
Probabilityofmistake 13.03.21

In short, I thought that I caught up, but no. I built artillery, tried to assign an operator through the workshop menu, not a single NPC (neither a companion, nor of course an ordinary Mimnitman) sat in the shooter's place, when trying to select it is written that "it is impossible to assign this person to the supply line." I went the other way, and I thought what happened, but here it was a mistake. He just added Preston to the party, and through the command sent him to the artillery, he obediently sat down, but the quest did not give up, and when I thought that I needed to expel him from the party, he certainly got off the art, despite the fact that I left him in the castle ... With all this, now I just lost a fucking Valentine, for whom I ran and collected 10 holographs. records, just at the moment when it was already necessary to go to bring down this ghoul .. This game is a heavy torment ...

k
kif-klim 13.03.21

Probabilityofmistake
Minutemans were not imprisoned. I planted an ordinary settler.

C
Com_Bat 13.03.21

kif-klim
Thank you. I tried it. But I rolled back because after this quest Preston no longer seems to give the task.

V
Vadim Yastrebinsky 13.03.21

I caught a bug - after about 50 uses, the arteleria stopped working on the checker, despite the fact that I have about 20 guns covering the entire map, who faced what to treat

k
kif-klim 13.03.21

Com_Bat
On the contrary. Even cooler. He gives assignments over the radio. (Preston in the castle, Partner-any)

7 look 13.03.21

Interesting. I did not catch a single bug in this quest at all. I cleaned the fort in passing, exploring the location, and only then, when I finally decided to storm, I found out that everything was over ... Then all the quests went without gags.

C
Com_Bat 13.03.21

How to make the rubbish be available in the rest of the workshops, so they were tied?

a
alasl 13.03.21

Com_Bat
100% - carry with you (yes, I know a cap and all that)
Somewhere in charisma I saw a perk on the establishment of communication between settlements
(supply line between settlements 6th charisma), mb he?

a
alexzet3 13.03.21

Com_Bat
catch the settler and in the build mode
give him a supply line
in a pip-boy by clicking on with (like) in the map,
all lines will be reflected
if you link after-trash will be everywhere

A
Atay Wolverine 13.03.21

What is the radius of action for mortars?

a
azograd 13.03.21

for some reason do not get up art installations on the bastions of the castle (where the broken ones were). how many videos have not watched - everyone gets up. I can't.