3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimka3991 13.03.21 01:45 am

Finding and buying vehicles (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Well, I think everyone knows the large cargo helicopter Cargobob, online with it you could see a lot of all sorts of interesting ideas. I was thinking of buying it myself, but to my disappointment I did not find this unit in the online store, where can I get it?

Well, with the patch, the prices were slightly raised (for example, the assault Buzzard cost 1,750,000 and now 2,000,000), but my eyes got out on my forehead when I saw the Annihilator at the price of 4 million. What is the price for? On it are the usual coaxial machine guns from which, in fact, to zero sense, or is there something special in it?
289 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 13.03.21

Derexter
Who told you that? There has never been anything like this in the game. You call transport from Pegasus and use it as much as you want. But as __Igorёk__ said it is possible. In any case, you can immediately call it again. They will not pull it out of your hands.

D
Derexter 13.03.21

Marty52
so why when I rode this insurgent with his owner, the car suddenly stopped and they wrote to us that like the time was up and the Pegasus took him. And the friend said, who uses it, that it is temporary. like the hydra fighter.

_
__Igorёk__ 13.03.21

Derexter
I hear it for the first time.

M
Marty52 13.03.21

Derexter
So your friend stole it from someone. That's bullshit.

r
red_dragon_777 13.03.21

it disappears only if it is not used for a long time.

s
scharyu 13.03.21

If you ride it, it will not be taken away, even if it is stolen, even if the owner went offline. And if you don’t go, then after a certain time Pegasus will call and say that “you don’t need it for a hike”

r
red_dragon_777 13.03.21

in general, you wrote some nonsense)

D
Derexter 13.03.21

This is nonsense, we rode it and took it away, I saw it myself. And if the driver is not the owner, for example, he is behind a machine gun or just sits in the car, will this be considered for not using it?

R
Renat Imambaev 13.03.21

Derexter was never taken

away
for a drive If the owner is not behind the wheel and did not get into it, and the other person is worthless, then the car is considered stolen.

D
Derexter 13.03.21

Okay then, thanks everyone for clarifying)

M
MiGamer86 13.03.21

If the owner of the vehicle leaves the game or the session, the vehicle returns to the garage. Even if access to driving vehicles is open.

k
killa211 13.03.21

I had that I got into someone's Buzzard, flew for about 10 minutes and a message appeared that Pegasus was picking up the vehicle, the controls stopped working and I crashed.

n
nonakukifu 13.03.21

I recently encountered a strange problem, I had a two-door Blista in my garage, I called it through a mechanic and it was immediately blown up for me, and I did not call to restore it, but called another car, which was soon destroyed for me too. I played enough and left the game. then I go in, of course there are no those cars in the garage, I call to restore, on top, as always, there is a list of 2 blown up cars, I click on the top one and the plate closes. As a result, my kuruma returned to the garage, but the blista disappeared without a trace, but this is still not the most interesting, the most interesting thing is that I could not buy the blista again, it simply is not in the price list, and it no longer travels around the city, I was looking for a whole I never met an hour, and I also noticed that many cars were missing, for example, a patriot, a benefactor dubsta, and I also think there are a lot of cars, and I also disappeared from the price list of the cargo,

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

DeLaKoren
Kargabob could be bought for a very long time only by a bug on consoles. Who then had time for that he was. Maybe they just fixed it?

v
victorzh 13.03.21

DeLaKoren
I bought the game at the very beginning of May, and for almost two months I had all the vehicles available for purchase that open with a bonus when completing robberies. After some of the latest updates, they disappeared, and now they are unlocked as you progress through the robberies. And, yes, there seem to be fewer ordinary cars as well in the assortments of all three stores. Rockstar is naughty.

n
nonakukifu 13.03.21

victorzh
understandably, but I thought something happened to me with the game, well, at least now you can steal cars and make them your own, so they deliberately altered it this way.

v
victorzh 13.03.21

DeLaKoren
At first I was also worried that everyone had everything, but I lost half of the store :) Then, in a roundabout way, I found out that not only me.
I regret now that Lectro did not buy it while there was an opportunity. He, the dog, is the last to open. I still have 2.5 robberies before him.

n
nonakukifu 13.03.21

victorzh
What kind of lektro? can I have a photo or a screen?

v
victorzh 13.03.21

DeLaKoren
http://gta.wikia.com/Lectro
I found out the price and realized that I would not have bought it at the beginning of the game))))

n
nat.mih 13.03.21

victorzh
Maybe this is a temporary phenomenon? The Rocks on the action have now made a discount on the purchase of vehicles from the robberies. On Monday, maybe everything will be back to normal.