3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roskomnadzorny 13.03.21 01:45 am

Impressions from the OBT (Overwatch)

how do you mbt?
57 Comments
Sort by:
p
people with a machine gun 13.03.21

Niemus
> The maps are so small and meager
> By the time you reach the resurrection point, the match may end or the point may be captured.
These are mutually exclusive paragraphs, besides, the speed can be increased by the support + there is a teleport.

And in general, there is at least some guarantee that you will not be killed by the same person whom you laid down 10 seconds ago in the process of a difficult fight.

V
VenomSRT 13.03.21

people with a machine gun. wrote: the
standard 30 hours I would definitely last there, maybe even all 50 (so far only 10 and definitely not tired)
I played only 10 hours for Mercy - I would have played more if I didn't have to go to work. For the rest of the heroes, for good, did not even play. I think the game will take me 200 hours minimum, which will easily knock off the price.

b3rserk3r wrote: I
forgot to say that the game has no incentive to continue playing it.
Is there a simul in the COP?

P.S. I see that they will pass up for positive reviews about the game - those who cannot buy are clearly indignant.

v
virtyworld 13.03.21

About myself:
I have been playing MMO for the last couple of years. I tried everything, everything is not right. Maximum for a month, 3 hours in the evening. I played jokers for a maximum of 3 days, then I scored. And then it came out obt.
Immediately after the OBT I made a pre-order:
1. There will be little shkolota because of the price tag.
2. I like everything in this game.
3. To play successfully, you need to work together and you can't drive with just a skill.
I don't like only a ping of 120 (Minsk, Belarus), but usually the ping was 70, so it's super. Online will be the most powerful, like many players from the CIS will not be able to afford it, and all other players from Europe and Asia will not be able to afford it. So only fans will play and that's good. In addition, the selection of party members will be based on skill and ping. Generally chic.
One more thing: I cannot devote much time to the game in connection with work, maximum 3 hours a day. For the sake of fun, more is not required. Overall, I am very happy with the game. now I do not know what to do in the evening until the 24th)

F
FpCore 13.03.21

This game is like the Korean counterpart of Team Fortress 2. The characters are terribly imbalanced, many are not interesting and useless, playing as Bastion you can sit on the roof of a moving car and distribute it to everyone in the form of a turret. The matches take place too quickly, due to the small number of people in the session (12 people), there is a great lack of dynamics, after death it is very tedious and long to run to the place of the battle, the style and lack of blood hints at the future of the game's community. Another stupid boxes with useless flops, I am sure that in the future, hats and other crap will be added to the game.

V
VenomSRT 13.03.21

FpCore wrote:
Characters are terribly imbalanced
Oddly enough, this is not such a problem, because no one bothers you to play the nagging character.

FpCore wrote:
for Bastion you can sit on the roof of a moving car and distribute to everyone in the form of a turret

FpCore wrote:
Matches are going too fast, due to the small number of people in the session.
Due to the fact that one team plays better than the other.

FpCore wrote:
after death it is very tedious and long to run to the place of the battle.
It's like a punishment for a bad game. Made for players to appreciate the life of their character.

FpCore wrote:
stylistics and lack of blood hints
Hints at poorly developed imagination.

F
FpCore 13.03.21

VenomSRT is
good that you at least agree that the game is a Korean fake.

A
Agent Qracle 13.03.21

The Korean model of the game is simply taken, and the Bliz are simply improved and adapted for the West.

D
Danilkaaa 13.03.21

I don't understand why everyone is crying because of the price now, are there games cheaper than 2k ?! I myself got used to f2p, but I'm not sorry to pay for a toy, maybe in which I will not spend a lot of time, but I will definitely go purely for the sake of fun and you can have fun with a bang! This kind of shooters has been lacking for a long time .... and why is everyone comparing it to tf2 stupidly because of the game modes ?! There will be a fucking cloud of characters in it in the future and ideas for different tactics and combining characters, and in the TF there were 4 stupid classes that the vegetable would have invented and would have remained ... coming up with fucking New Year's caps and idiotic guns and all Overwatch is TF .. ..that is why this feces and f2p and for a beautiful, well-developed game, and it's not a pity to give 2k! How everyone would love to be cheaper and again, the number of schoolchildren in the overwatch will be less, since a large number of these people are also crying for the cost of the game!

L
Lord_den 13.03.21

Revivo
From your statement, we can conclude that you are a pro swallowing diarrhea, since you can easily identify it.

L
Lord_den 13.03.21

Maxximka_UA
lol. I took it for 4000 rubles.

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

played.
A kind of crappy clone of TF 2.
Knowing the bliz, there will be no balance, but N heroes will apat / nerf so that the hamsters are in rotation, new heroes will be running around a priori.
the style is shit, tk. on gray or sandy (depending on the map) the Persians' raskarski merge with their surroundings.
spam bility on minecart maps.
extremely crappyly thought out maps (defense in gray, if the enemy spam tanks), the attack can be baserapped on 2 maps

C
C0nstantine 13.03.21

Gutseen It is
immediately obvious that a real expert has arrived. They will not run, completely repulsed.

G
Gutseen 13.03.21

Naker123
I have been playing games for 13 years
BlizzOrd paid vovku since 2007 the

balance as such has never been anywhere.

A
Annet vendhelm 13.03.21

Before Overwatch, I had never played shooters, and, I must admit, somehow did not strive.
But! Absolute chance took me to MBT, and now I am delighted! Healthy, visually and mechanically delicious thing.
Heroes, in a pleasant sense, just an abundance, and they are all diverse and versatile. If you sit down and figure it out, you simply won't be able to find your own among them). The presence of an ENT is just as pleasing (even though it exists mainly outside the game).
In general, to summarize, I will say what I liked, and after defending my diploma I will even take this game for myself :)

E
Elhantus 13.03.21

I liked the OBT, it's a pity that the maps are very small, so it's easy to kill heroes.

B
Brother_Norbert 13.03.21

I bought and do not regret the game is worth the money, whoever says what.

F
Fatcannabis 13.03.21

Dull shit