3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 13.03.21 01:45 am

Should you buy the game? (Total War: Warhammer)

I just want to hear people's opinions. Is it worth the purchase, or can you wait for a pirate?

And then I bought something like Rome and also leaked the same price for add-ons. Something tells me that it will be the same here.
16 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.03.21

Dr_NooB
It's the same thing, only a bit better optimization and there are no many TV series chips. Well, plus a fantasy wahi wrapper. I bought, played for two hours and refund. The same Attila and Rome give much more opportunities in terms of gameplay. So I advise you to buy only if you are a fan of wahi. Otherwise, it's better to save money and take something else.

A
Altanhan 13.03.21

If you are counting on a big game, like Rome 2 or Attila, where you could hang out for tens of hours, then you shouldn't spend money, because you will be disappointed with a small map and a low number of fractions, each of which can be studied far and wide in a couple of days ..

K
KLIN21 13.03.21

If you are a fan of TW, take it. Just keep in mind that DLC will be released for a symbolic price. And about the game itself - a lot of things are cut, but each race, and for each gameplay is different. Several tens of hours can be while away.

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

As a fan of Wahi, I don’t pee with happiness, but the game is graphically executed very well. They could make the map larger, divide the factions into components (for example, the dwarves of Chaos or the orc clans), but they did not stupidly, because they did not care and the game was done in a hurry. In general, the emphasis is on combat, there you can look at spells, learn how to best use your heroes for maximum effect in battle, the soldiers themselves are like wooden and monotonous, but this is fantasy, you can't help it. I started playing for the Empire, I can say that I generally like it, but we could have done much, much better. Buy only if you are interested in the game and do not expect too much, this is just a strategy that needs serious improvement.

M
Mantykora 13.03.21

Dr_NooB
The game is interesting, but far from ideal, when they did it, they did it. In general, the sensations are mixed ...
- the map is small.
- few factions, but original.
- a fantasy genre, it is interesting to fight against other races.
- cities in Rome and Attila were more original, walls, buildings of the city were displayed on the map. It's just a sign on the map, albeit graphically changeable depending on the owner.
- non-capital settlements can be surrounded by walls
- urban battles have been cut - battles for villages are being fought in an open field. Or did I play wrong?
- normal squad badges - in Rome they pissed off.
- legendary heroes have become a bit personal, the rest are also faceless characters.
- you can fight in the air, big monsters, which is new.
- in diplomacy, bribes must be given constantly, relations deteriorate if there are no common wars. In Rome, you could make friends, open a trade and score. It's different here. Fuck you persuade to bargain, the relationship must be from +30.
- inconvenient protection, to play you need to keep the Steam client turned on. I understand that they will say "what's wrong with that ...", but I'm launching the game, not Steam!
- there was more advertising and PR for the game than the game itself.
- I didn’t understand how harmful it is for the Denuvo computer, it seems to be imperceptible ...

The game is interesting, but still not worth the money - its real price is two times cheaper. They did it clearly on time, but I will not say that directly with my heart. Purely for the money. If you buy, then wait for the discount. I regret a little about the purchase - because a week has not passed yet, but I'm already a little tired.

But on the other hand, this is a good game, but not a masterpiece - a sales leader, as they say ... All these defenses were purely for the sake of checking out. Because after checking out, they will no longer buy, and not even because the players are greedy. Here is "The Witcher 3" without protection at all, since the developers are confident in their product - they played, bought and did not regret it, so from tomorrow I am throwing a wahoo, going on the last adventure of Geralt from Rivia.

I think it will spoil DENUVO developers completely, because with marketing you can sell anything ... The only good news is that no protection is eternal.

M
Moonhawk 13.03.21

I read the opinions and realized that I would not buy.)

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Moonhawk
A very sensible idea. In a year and a half, something like Attila will be released for Rome, they will add something more, then think about it. Now this is just a platform for ripping off the dough for nothing.

t
todor7 13.03.21

I bought) and I am satisfied with the game for 100

A
Agon1st 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
only a complete moron can compare Atilla Rome with TV Warhamer

U
UnholyChaplain 13.03.21

Well, how can you wait and test pyritka, and then decide for yourself.

L
Life is shit 13.03.21

Perhaps on Playkey. Buying games with Denuvo, you first of all contribute to the development of this protection, stain and destroy your system.

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Stas Klosovsky
Petushok, I'll tell you a little secret. You can think with your head. I understand this is strange for you.

A
Alexander Serzhantov 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
how boring are you to survive, since you don't like anything, you just like troll the campaign

A
Alexander Serzhantov 13.03.21

I liked it, but as a trend in the TV series, the game is not yet complete and there are many holes and should wait for discounts and the release of all dls

11Alien11 13.03.21

Who compares with what, I'm just not happy with the additions in the style of TV, since the game is released in the WH universe, they would do something in the style of Dark Omen - maximum tactics and combat, without the problems of a strategic plan.

d
digitalk1d 13.03.21

The game is excellent, you just need to understand that you will not find either historicism or realism here .. this is such a brutal fantasy and continuous massacre with pathos and humor in good proportions, with magicians and fireballs.

11Alien11
Agree. Orcs, inciting people to war with their neighbors is strange.