3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svyatoslav Nemato 13.03.21 01:45 am

Secrets in the game (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I played the game a long time ago.
Not long ago I came across a video where a guy was looking for a gate to Oblivion.
He did not find Oblivion himself, but during the search he stumbled upon an unusual task, found an unusual chest overflowing with all sorts of treasures (I'm not talking about traders' chests), stumbled upon a strange cave with zombie bears, which is not as marked on the map.
Then I decided to play Scarim again, or rather to have fun, look for rare treasures, unusual animals, unusual things, rare tasks, hidden places.
But unfortunately, all the secrets that Google, Yandex, YouTube give out, it's like using bugs to pump or find a merchant's chest.
Can anyone know if there is a topic or a whole forum where. maybe a channel where people look for unusual places, treasures, characters and share information about it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 13.03.21

fashion. There is for every taste

A
Aenmutus 13.03.21

There are practically no "unusual places, treasures, characters" in the skurim itself. But Dragonborn does.

D
DIshakar 13.03.21

Most likely you've seen DLS if you can watch this video.

w
w201 13.03.21

The gate to Olivion is in mod * Three new recruiting atronach * (available here on the site). Everything else should be looked for, mainly in various mods. Forums are devoted more to places from the most * pure * Skyrim.

S
Stig30rus 13.03.21

these are all mods, you put them and then you and rpg-7 and ak-74m and Dasha the traveler instead of dragons and so on ...

J
Juwargane 13.03.21

Yes, there is, for example, Checking Myths and Legends of Skyrim, and so these are all mods, mods, mods, mods.
There is nothing particularly interesting on the forums, except if the links are live and you won't get useful info.

g
gmh4589 13.03.21

Svyatoslav Nemato
I know that there are several secret Dwemer ruins in Skyrim. Marked on the map as caves, and it seems that you first pass - a cave. Then the cave ends and the ruins begin. These are Shimmering Mist Cave near Whiterun, Hrothulf's home on Solstheim, Tolwald's Cave near Riften. There is also the temple of Zrib, the passage there also through the cave, but I do not remember which one.
There are also secret rooms in many Nordic ruins, sometimes they have something to profit from. There are caches of the Thieves Guild, usually they can be found in cities, most often these are barrels marked with a special sign, they almost always contain a lot of good. There are also Daedric artifacts, they can be obtained by completing the quests of the Daedric Lords.

K
Keyner 13.03.21

Can you link to the video?

E
Edmin 13.03.21

there are many interesting Easter eggs and references, in general, take a look at my old blogs)

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/svyaz_skyrim_s_drugimi_igrami_the_elder_scrolls-118683/

http : //www.playeryskytrolyskytrollykstyleskytrollskytrollskytrollskytrollskytrolls

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/otsylki_k_drugim_vselennym_v_skyrim-118609/