3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21 01:48 am

Video driver has been restored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I noticed such a problem in the game that sometimes when the game starts, a black screen appears and it seems like a splash screen should appear, but after a few seconds a message appears that "The video driver has been restored" but after starting it again, the game is running normally. Another problem I noticed is that when you play The Witcher and then turn on another game using the example of Armored Warfare, then the textures "dance" or it happened that they flicker, this troubles will be solved by restarting the computer. Who thinks what, or are there any solutions to the situation?
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 13.03.21

Overheating of the video card

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

Genom94
Tamper not higher than 50 degrees. Radeon HD 7970 Sapphire graphics card, what's the overheating ??

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

vidyaha weaves bast shoes for himself

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann Do you mean it
?

N
Nikita Esin 13.03.21

probably the problem is in the drivers or maybe there are many more for many reasons

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

I know that this problem about "The video driver has been restored" is not only mine.

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

Pecesen'kin
new firewood? tried to reinstall?
maybe the latest version just became crooked - rollback to the last one or take down all the firewood and install it again.
if the problem is only in a specific game, check the antialiasing settings (they must match in the game settings and viduhi settings)

if the problem persists, test vidyahu

H
Hattack 13.03.21

Pecesenkin
Reinstall the driver.
If you had a card not from ATI but from NVIDIA, then, as an option, you could advise: in the settings of the NVIDIA Control Panel, in the personal profile of the game, set the power supply preference for maximum performance. And so, xs)

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

ArXangel_ann
Firewood 15.7
How to protest vidyuhu?

E
Edwin24251 13.03.21

This may be the case when overclocking a video card

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

Edwin24251
Card not overclocked

A
ArXangel_ann 13.03.21

Pecesenkin with
programs for stress test
occt perestroika for example

R
RicoChico 13.03.21

What kind of driver? And then I have the last one now and because of the flash in the browser sometimes the same thing happens.

p
paleruga930 13.03.21

Take down the firewood, put the factory ones.

P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

RicoChico
Catalyst 15.7

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

If this does not happen in the game, but only at startup, then the problem is not in the hardware, but in the software. In terms not strong, but the point is roughly that the video driver does not switch to the game after some other application. After it is "restored", the driver is not used by other applications and starts performing the current task. I myself have not come across this, but I read about such a problem a long time ago. I don’t know how it ended. They advised to rearrange the driver, check for viruses and remove some of the listed programs, I don't remember which ones

T
Thirteenth 13.03.21

The driver must be installed which was in May 15th, it helped me. True, on 10-ke with this problem ...

B
Brashnashla 13.03.21

There can be many variants of problems here. Reducing the frequency of the video card to the specification values ​​helped me. Almost all manufacturers of video cards overclock their cards at the factory and because of this, bullshit with a video driver often happens. Look in the specifications for the nominal frequency and set the same on the vidyuh accordingly - it helped me

d
demanik1 13.03.21

Pecesenkin
Put the latest drava from the AMD site.