3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
seryoga_77 13.03.21 01:48 am

Test: Your Place in the World

http://aeterna.ru/test.php?link=tests:80794

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a flock, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.
131 Comments
Sort by:
P
Permanent_Lost 13.03.21

another test written by a fifth grader.

I
Ignatius Malfoy 13.03.21

ekzoman

is another test written by a fifth grader.
I agree.

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 13.03.21

another test written by a fifth grader.

I absolutely agree, this is a test just to laugh and nothing more.

I
Ignatius Malfoy 13.03.21

He is far from IQ tests ...

s
seryoga_77 13.03.21

test is not mine, don't think anything bad)

m
marshmallow lord 13.03.21

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive

m
merdok_rus_ 13.03.21

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.

785868 13.03.21

Your place in the tropical polar forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a flock, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive. To pass the test

here seems to be almost everyone got the result forest =)

E
Erik Ersberg 40 13.03.21

I’m not a forest or a cave or a loner!

Your place in the apartment It can even be a megalopolis, it doesn't bother you, you like to be in the spotlight and wake up in a soft bed. along the smooth flow of the river, so swim, do not cling to the stones!

D
Dante aligere 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate overconfident types, because you are in charge here.

J
Jason Voorhees 13.03.21

Tropical polar is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the coat on your skin. You can live in a flock, you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.

D
Dill 13.03.21

Your place in the cave
You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush ) Do not tolerate self-confident types, because you are in charge here.

d
devourer of brains 13.03.21

Your place in the tropical polar forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive. Take the test

S
SARGIY576 13.03.21

Your place in the tropical polar forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive. Take the test

... devourer ... 13.03.21

Your place in the cave You are a loner, you are confident in the future and rely only on yourself, others will spoil it. The cave is dry, high, and most importantly you can see far away! You do not let you close, and if you let it, it will be your shoe brush) Do not tolerate overconfident types, because you are in charge here.

a
aLiSherBr 13.03.21

Tropical polar is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the coat on your skin. You can live in a flock, you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.
Somewhere hogs were running .......

s
sexrs 13.03.21

Your place in the forest

S
Sality 13.03.21

Your place in the
Tropical Polar Forest is not important. You need adventure and confidence for the wool on your skin. You can live in a pack, or you can be a loner, you are very flexible and adapt to circumstances that help you survive.

K
Krende1b 13.03.21

Your place in the

C
Cat 13.03.21

Your place in the