3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Solodilov 13.03.21 01:51 am

Low FPS even at low settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general: GTX 960 4GB, I5-6600k, 16 GB RAM. The game produces only 20 fps even at the lowest settings. Lock FPS removed. The drivers are fresh, everything is new. What is the problem? Thank you in advance.
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fatum Sibir 13.03.21

Sometimes there are errors in fresh drivers, you can try to install older and tested ones.

V
VoroBey_ka 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
I play on my system at high 55fps
throw out the computer

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

the problem is not in the game but in the computer, errors are possible viruses

a
ayyrasmus 13.03.21

Maybe because of the repack. Do you have a pirate?

D
Dmitry Solodilov 13.03.21

BatWing2393
Steam license

D

Leonardo69
In others, I did not test, but on YouTube with a similar assembly it goes to high fps of 55.

a
ayyrasmus 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
Well then, the problem is not in the game. Or check the cache just in case.

D

BatWing2393 Checked the
cache. Comp is very fresh.

a
ahmcho 13.03.21

It happens to me in some games, it helps Alt + Tab to switch a couple of times.

E
End1ess 13.03.21

See the task dispatcher, which processes are loaded during the game. It is likely that you have a miner

p
pekabir 13.03.21

either the miner picked it up, or the hands out of the ass and the miner picked it up

T
Tomato77777 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
I had a similar problem, namely friezes in villages even at the lowest settings when moving fast. The rest of the rules. Tembolee bought a video card and was worried .. then I moved it to the old video card and everything remained the same, and I realized that the problem was in Windows, which was fresh, lol. Put ten and hurray!

ps: check the temperatures, be sure to have plenty of blowers for blowing and blowing

http://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/?action=thread&id=118110

D

TG1K986
And how to determine the presence of a miner?

S
SergDZm 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
Download MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner in the settings to show the core and memory frequencies of the video. If the driver got up crookedly, the vidyuha may not work at full capacity.

S
SergDZm 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
Download free street and check for various viruses http://free.drweb.ru/cureit/

D

SergDZm Sorry
for the wild nubism, but how to determine if the video card is working at full capacity?

X
Xavier_29Th 13.03.21

Well, this is rather advice for weak PCs and to eliminate jumps in FPS (the so-called "freezes"):
1. If you hang every half a minute for 5-10 seconds, use the BES1.6.2 program for dual cores (google it, you will find it). (SO I HAVE REMOVED THE ANXIETY AFTER THE PATCH 1.08 IS OUT)
2. If the game is jerky and you have 8 Gig of RAM, cut down the swap file tries. (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT, because that's how I almost completely got rid of the friezes)
3. You can also use the Riva Tuner program to lock the witcher at 30 fps, and in the game set the fps "no limits". When playing in Novigrad, load a 25 fps tuner through the riva (I understand it is low, but without jerks and it is quite possible to mow everyone and everything at the level of "death"). If you do not want to constantly rearrange the FPS tuner for cities 25, for another 30, then fix it at 25. There will be no jerks and you can play. (AND WITH THIS MAKAR I REMOVED THE REMAINING FREESES)
4. Also put in the control panel of the video card, for the witcher the value "high performance".
5. Leave Vsync enabled, it will reduce the number of jerks.
6. You can also specify a value of 35 for SpawnedLimit in the user file (the number of NPCs will decrease; if suddenly not all are loaded, for example, merchants, meditate and appear).
7. You can also set the following values: TextureStreamingHeadsDistanceLimitSq = 10 TextureStreamingCharacterDistanceLimitSq = 50 (as they were in previous versions of the game, but I could not track the exact impact of these indicators on performance).

8. Also defragment the system and clean it from viruses (THIS ITEM IS MANDATORY FOR ANY PC).

D
DAZZDRANAGON 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
Roll back the firewood at 365.10 ...! Newest buggy

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

if the miner in the pitch had
games, everything would have slowed down the
afterburner said
that the chip would slow down,
he would sit and then he would be
loaded to the ceiling
and the processor casually
chirped without classes,
only the manner in which the process of some kind of
steam in the task manager was shorter frolicked and showed activity, pochany.
if it is not there, this is a strained pitch trouble. Take a look at the debt. this is all sorts of benchmarks to stock up on the type of Aida 64 to drive and burn the
memory of the cache, beat the video card and check the parrots with it with wax.

this video card to say in full chd all the maximum should give 30fps.
and if not so it is necessary to kick the pitch and find out where the FPS was eating.

S
SergDZm 13.03.21

Dmitry Solodilov
see what core and memory frequencies are vidyuhi, I have a core on the GTX960 2G about 1300, memory 3400. The Witcher runs at medium-high 40-55 fps.