3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bart60 01.11.19 03:18 am

Questions about the gameplay (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Galanya questions and answers on Bridge Vonted. How to customize the game HUD etc. Everything related to haplain.GPGPU me here such questions:gpgproc to turn to speedometre showed KM/H and not Milli(not found in the options)??????How to enable girls to start otdovat(also not found)!!!!!rnrnP.S^ Moderators do not delete the topic!!!plizz!!!
225 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rabotnik PREPa 01.11.19

Guys, who can knows, where can I download NED FOR SPEED 3 HOT PURSUIT? Really want to play it... nostalgia.

C
Caracal 01.11.19

Is there a patch or what that somewhere was written my max speed? At least in the statistics after the race.

k
k1r1ll_89 01.11.19

And without the patch displays the maximum speed and the average... is necessary when the race ends and when you see a pic of your car, press the number 2 several times until you see what you want to see))

n
nPower 01.11.19

It is possible to improve a cars from the bonus of the Black Edition (Camaro, etc) as the other cars? Or they are only available in quick race?

S
StaROne 01.11.19

Current trainers.

S
StaROne 01.11.19

You can take out to the boutiques to cram everything.

S
Seryj_B 01.11.19

I have the following question. I pass now 100%, so violations I have statistically 99%. I go in the garage at violations, where is written, where categories of violations are. So, like almost all clear, but the question is: how do you know the COP cars are connected in the race? And how many helicopters have been connected? And I in these categories are somewhere in the middle (for the seats), and during the race are unable to learn it...
And the next question: when you are in the same menu breaches in the garage, after the master data, if you press 1, there are shown other data. (figure some). The single chase written, or something like that... what does that mean? Just there I everywhere 1 except autoblock! While in the main menu I have autoblock in the first place. Maybe the translation I have somewhat clumsy, so badly written... But still?

S
Seryj_B 01.11.19

And another question arose. Now I'm in game statistics in the disorders have 100%, although the ranking of violations are NOT everywhere at the 1st place. So, do I need to 100% complete the ENTIRE game to get 1st in ALL points of violations?

S
StaROne 01.11.19

And Tama the bonus once 100%,when all the No. 1,what exactly the XS because I do not pay attention.1 flying machine in the race and you can count in the history of racing - amount.During the chase, hit enter - you receive the statistics of the chase.

S
Seryj_B 01.11.19

Well, to hell with them, with helicopters... And the number of connected machines is also considered to offer?.. There are at least 150 Nada... In statistics during the race this infa not specified!

S
StaROne 01.11.19

Well, not to be less marked.I instead of the required 150 287 pounded.

S
Seryj_B 01.11.19

Okay, let it... :-) And what a hell on earth, I 100% was given for a violation when I'm not anywhere in the first place?!... (in ranking violations)

S
StaROne 01.11.19

And XS,I just like to destroy them all(even though he's a COP,but not a traffic COP,and UR)

S
Seryj_B 01.11.19

In the real world chtol?

S
StaROne 01.11.19

In real life I travel almost as(quickly but not too brazen and dangerous and these cops obsessive no,I'm the only one so blind and aggressive forwards).Love the speed,but I remember about caution,except a little where we have over 200 can be dispersed.I remember driving through Scandinavia last year, about 200 a night by me, someone whistled,sales have not time to see it.Look at comp-192...think about 270-280 flyer dispersed,lying anywhere not found.

V
Vladir 01.11.19

I do not know of todal I write...
Can't customize the game to LAN. Constantly appears, type Connection to server broken. Appears when trying to create a new connection(the Game). The main thing at the other camp appears created Conn., and this is not. And Vice versa. in General, in one camp you can see the connection created on the other and Vice versa. Il there is Nada odinakovykh names to enter?
Help...

S
StaROne 01.11.19

3 possible reasons:
-large ping
-not the ports written
-speed connection float or not enough(Internet service provider)

A
ArtSev88 01.11.19

Guys! Download No_dvd on http:\m0002.gamecopyworld.com\! there, and Nou sit for ALL versions!

k
kolyma 01.11.19

help pliz,I have before the race and stalling the engine what to do.?

k
kolyma 01.11.19

not exactly before and after the start of the race the engine stalls