3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19 03:18 am

Impressions of the game (The Outer Worlds)

But where is the experience then? why is there stupidly empty?
Write quickly
120 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 01.11.19

The game 8 out of 10 feels. Not bad, but not top. Animation of people miserable. Fashionable acid spread graphics with bright, colorful flowers a La rage 2, know me Skye.

N
NEET 01.11.19

rules to run wonder weapons APAT can and repair,acid they went too far,chromatic aberration and sharpness hurts the eyes..

S
Sargarus 01.11.19

Freaky toy try a filter to find Rashad normal. And his eyes will hurt.

S
Straik29a 01.11.19

As for me the game is good, but folica 4, I does not hold. But played it cool, nice. Optimization rules. There is one problem, a very small subtitles, eyes strain, even painfully so.

I
Ioannn 01.11.19

Kapets, the game difficulty Supernova is not playable. Partners doll. And so the idea around the rules.

d
djjack 01.11.19

Played just an hour and a half, but at the moment the sheer thrill of nostalgia. The impression that going through new Vegas 2 - everything is so similar. Atmosphere, retrofuturism, art, engine, dialogs, sounds and even music. But in those moments and understand that the Gazebo is irrelevant to new Vegas had, except for the engine from his miserable fall 3. By the way, if new Vegas sometimes reminded of Morrowind, and then slip the same impression, and the bestiary yet, and Which recalls to the attention of oldsquaw))) Very pleased with the lack of new autoleveling enemies!

The main disadvantage - a miserable palette of red-eye, a La Eleks, but I hope that it is only in the first location so. And it seems that the role system is still a bit simplified, but not to the same extent as in the fall 4. In General, to see how it will develop further.

In short, all the fans of new Vegas highly recommend, because they are already rushing from all cracks. Personally, I this year no one game is still such a buzz not experienced, including Days Gone, in which the spirit of exploration is zero in comparison with the Outer Worlds. Glad that at 38 I can still experience the same feelings that a 20 in Morrowind. Still, it's dependent on the developers, not the age :)

PS Playing pirates, although already forgotten what it is for 2012, at least. Come the Incentive, buying and pereproydu on the hardest difficulty (now going through the high), and in Epics I and for nothing would not take it. Sonya first thought to buy, but something is objectively expensive 70 bucks as for not exclusive for 25 hours. 50 would have taken safely.

d
djjack 01.11.19

Straik29a wrote:
As for me the game is good, but folica 4, I does not hold. But played it cool, nice. Optimization rules. There is one problem, a very small subtitles, eyes strain, even painfully so.
Such trash as Folic 4, we must try to do, not everyone is so obserat the legendary series and I am very happy that Obsidian is not one of them!

Optimization of rules, but not more, for such an ancient and ugly graphics - the wife of GTX 1050Ti on a computer, wanted to play, put the maximum graphics with barely 30 frames goes. For comparison, held it Farkray 5, which has a much more sophisticated picture, so there were 40 and the minimum salary, all 60, but FC5 on minimum salary looks much better than TOW at the maximum, IMHO.

C
Chukcha v chume 01.11.19

Nightmare generate random face in place, so everything is OK.

And so the game is fun, you shoot, walk... Beautiful around. Edition of the year with all the additions in a year must buy.

K
Konrad Marburg 01.11.19

Launched. Out. Started again. the editor flew. Launched for the third time. Took off after the creation of the Persian. Another masterpiece from obsidian. Play through a couple of years in Vegas at the time

l
legusor 01.11.19

what ordinary new vegas with all its advantages and disadvantages. there are no differences. that's all experience. don't know how was able to successfully convince the majority that this sidebar on the tips of the hair around the anus.
I do not favor developers, who nowadays roll out budget games, even archaic, hoping to leave on this approach, especially knowing that the developers for the sake of financial and time constraints a lot of things cut, cut so that rejected all that went beyond the old concept of fallout nw.
the game is made as if the developers woke up after a long hibernation and crapped out standalone to new vegas. outer worlds is not felt original; it is played and looks like the biggest DLC to the NW, but time does not an original game, because there are no new mechanics and ideas from the word altogether. the thrill of the game, such as if our conventional courier mothballed, sent into space directly from the Heath, and then – BAM(!) starts outer worlds. the end.
with all this, this game is much better than investing sims-buffoon fallout 4. it is worth to pay tribute to the old mechanics, because they are high quality and with relative success being exploited even now.
the technical part is surprisingly good for investing urinal engine 4: no naked models with loading nose, no freezes, drops and especially parasitic effects can not be disabled, although this temporal smoothing are unable to resist. some may still vomit from chromatic aberration and the curve of field, but it is already so critical to the image, as the lack of optimusone and gameplay without texture, that is so typical for many craft on this dviglo invalid. described secondary defects treated manual Supplement, configs, good of manuals for the commands and parameters in UE4 intornetah has long been chock-full, and most of the players in the UE-I used to play in the config file, and then later in the game.
one passage of this podelok it will come down, but no more, if in the future appears free support mods, as in the case of fallout.
PS. in this game you can create characters-not-freak, which is extremely unusual after F3 and F:NW, although classic grotesque facial deformities here in order. especially fun if you create a pretty face the change, preserving the other settings and get a benchmark monster.

V
Voin1 01.11.19

It is hard to say, only to the first town reached. The graphics hurt the eyes. Don't like that the game is purely first-person, sort of a shooter in FNV you will switch.

B
Bombardirovschik 01.11.19

Started to play, I crawled through the first location.
Graphics - budget, small parts are drawn several meters away, all sorts of aberrations whistling and farting polygons in the models is not very much.
But compared to fallout 4 is a big step forward, because there was just as pathetic.
Dialogues a lot and they are all quite detailed. But there is a jamb - inhad to ask about everything you need to end the conversation and start it again, because the questions which were initially disappear from the menu when you first started asking about something one more, back to the beginning of the dialogue is not always possible.
The world is not made open just a small location with walls and water/lava in a circle.
Maybe it's true the first location only such view.
Time of day is changing very quickly and start dialogue in the afternoon you can finish tonight
The combat system is average, reminds of fallout 4, but there are only 3 types of ammunition and weapons strangely distributed - dinostor, heavy and short barrel.
In General, the game draws a lot from fallout - sometimes instinctively press the button vatsa, who is not here.
But there is a slow time, but it is very small and even with a perk for the duration of and recovery from the first branch is short, the second 3, maximum of 5 it works and all. However, you in slowing down the damage goes well with you and if you slowed down before flying in the face queue and you will die slower.
Role-playing system is generally does not affect the game - what there is points to invest but in the dialogues is particularly while not necessary, no charisma and persuasion, one branch generally affects the partner, all repairs, etc. - incomprehensible garbage.
The game is just not visible to the mechanic where it's needed. well cracked all automatically (necessary details only) , inject the engineer - well, you can disassemble the weapon from the backpack without the workbench - but damn the game has fast travel, even across the world, and weapons are not falling so much as in fallout 4 that it constantly had to be taken apart.
there is a way to trick in vcache arms branches that can damage enemies eyes, etc., his hands and feet, but so far the mess of the battle not really notice that there is an impact, the fighting is fast and but would not die.
opening with the pumping all sorts of fun, need to play some more to see if it exists and is useful.
partner norms go out with you, get stuck in conversations and helps .
Setting corporate game interesting - but very exaggerated, people like zombies on this Corporation, and the plow may then become clear why.
Bronius all sorts of fall , outwardly normal-looking.
plenty of loot in the corners.
the food too, bugleto.
There are glitches such helmet displays have a partner in the dialogues, although the tick is.
the FIERCE light - the eyes and hair of some characters change color depending on the time of day. Partner like was with brown eyes, kranks, and in the dialogue she's had green.
See what happens next, until the beginning of the game there are problems with obscure bleeding and a VERY SMALL world, literally 1x1 km the first location

Spoiler

P
Pavlo1983 01.11.19

Everything seems fine, but why he says. In the subway the outcome did not say, OK, there still was tolerated, and then somehow not quite comme Il faut that he has sounded, the RPG all the same.

T
Tom[Cat] 01.11.19

Buffoon with crutches, no sane system of pumping is not here.

Vkachivaya skills you only open perks, where else these values are not used, except for the dialogues, but they are not particularly desired, the use of those additional replicas no.

Perks are crutches which seems to be added at the end of development, when they realized what they have done. Take for example at least perk which is in the first rank of the Traveler, it allows you to quickly navigate with Overdrive (sounds familiar huh?), loot there's a whole lot, but all the loot is stupid duplicates (the same guns and armor, food).

To describe the combat system makes no sense, just the bottom is not even close lying with fnv, and especially with f4. The combat system is 1B1 in desolate (what's there to lie, this is desolate only with the dialogs).

The detailing of interiors and landscapes is even worse than gray-barf-f3.

Quests bring-bring, for example, you can take the first quest, go and collect debts for burial (WOW NEVER THIS INTERESTING QUEST WITH SUCH INCREDIBLY INTERESTING AND NOT FORMULAIC DIALOGUES are NOT SEEN), which flows smoothly into another (INCREDIBLY PERFECT QUEST in WHICH a LOGIC 5 of 7) to bring piechowska grandfather's medication and there also is (SURPRISE) a fork with alternative delivery quest some bechouche, without a coherent explanation why she or how she (SUDDENLY) overheard a conversation in a tent which scared the bits were hiding from local security, his boss, wife, dog, and creditors (HELLO FIRST SILKWASTE), along the way, expertly concealing her illness in order not to be pre-disposed, far more logical would be if it were possible for these medications to take to the shelter where there is already speaking ill of the NPC who needs help (well, not fate lol).

While less pleasing only the correspondence in the terminal.

In General, this is slightly more expensive clone desolate, combat and RPG system is too much like the level design too much resembles desolat, both in principle and loot system. The only difference in the dialogues.

The game will appeal to only a special for connoisseurs of Turkey.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 01.11.19

It would be better sawed to March, the crude product, the graphics, emissions, consumables canoe of some sort....

m
mylovar 01.11.19

Che, while not much,I'm at the first location though)the Combat system is boring,the graphics are lousy,not even the graphics and color palette.Pumping ,as the pumping.Perks\smarki and so on.A lot of chatter,there is certainly interesting and funny dialogue and there is a notorious variation,but what is outstanding has not yet seen.But the biggest negative for me is not interesting and boring shooting.I don't know where so many rave reviews in the Internet.Probably the most important thing in this game, role-playing,but I'm not interested.Well,that pirates download and did not buy.Policy and 3 and 4 were better)

I
Ioannn 01.11.19

Bomber
partner norms go out with you, get stuck in conversations and helps
I'm sorry, what??!! Partner in the game stupid wood, I'm on the highest difficulty because of this rag 10 times started with the last saved because it is dying. Example: put her behavior is defence and to have died in the first second sent her to the far corner, he went to fight, while the fight was going on she screamed odd there, standing in the corner, when it was over, walked over to her, she and stood leaning my forehead against the wall, and as the first got up there... even if sat in the shelter or turned. Second example: again, with the behavior of the defense, I, she JUST a number of RUNS, beating me, she's a creature running around the neighborhood yelling odd there. If it Sagrada mobs, it attempts to hit and dies in seconds. If you do it get into a fight, it runs and immediately dies, no reviews ago do not help, runs five metres and turns back to the enemies. It should not be!!! I understand, correct and all that... but this is an even close to F4 should not and were not.
Obsidian was a failure as a Studio, and left it, and if they go bankrupt and end their miserable existence -it's probably for the best! Nafig, nafig such ryazapov. Disgraced with his Nude Vigas, well that is a gazebo that's all they had trusted had operatio everything.

PS let's See what will happen-will fix these bugs-lag (don't know how else to call it) -the hood... not correct-fuck you, you don't buy from them! I only Tyranny came more or less from them, and piercy them, the first, the second -it is a rare (the first pillars went barely).

I'm just a quiet one from the morons on meta, which gave the game high scores!

D
Destiny 01.11.19

Chose game mode "Supernova". Do not repeat the mistakes for the first passage this complexity is not 100% playable with a buddy and methodical gameplay. Mechanics of food and sleep is interesting, but the system saves in this mode just kills the whole fun of the game. Replay hour and half-hour session, reading the same boring conversations. And due to the fact that the partner in this mode, die once and for all in the first battle for 5 seconds, annoying. If you need also this game, leave this mode to a speedrun of the game without companions.

On account of the game, until all the like. Playing on the Xbox One X and the worst thing is the fonts. To play on the TV staring at pixels, eyes hurt. Don't know how they tested, but it is urgent to patch and to give the opportunity to adjust the size. Games where you have a lot of reading, a priori, should be settings for font size and contrast. It's a shame that the game has a Russian voice. The game is excellent, I haven't had this much fun from an RPG with classical mechanics.
Catching bugs like not able to allocate sometimes the corpses.

I
Ioannn 01.11.19

Dеstiny
Duck, even the mechanics of sleeping, eating and drinking totally fucked -will take a couple minutes and a little strip of food or water or sleep, will be taken away and you have disadvantages to the characteristics of... EMA-e, just a little rim hotelok will fall, just Milli-Milli-meter and minus to the CHARACTERISTICS of a duck... what now, tons of food and drink to carry with you or what... come on!
And to reduce the complexity of the arm is not rising.
Would sit in his fucking isometry and would not rock the boat.

F
Fuse00 01.11.19

There are those who don't like retro-futurism, but liked the game ? I want a good RPG to play, with good roleplaying, quests, worked on satellites, but by this fierce acidic setting is very off-putting.