3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midovik 13.03.21 02:03 am

RAM load! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Creepy friezes begin 20-30 minutes after the start of the game. In the task manager, he writes that the witcher eats 7.7 GB of RAM (out of 8). I tried to put the swap file as much as 50 GB! Does not help. I apologize if the topic was!
24 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 13.03.21

Buy the game. From the torrent, most likely it was in the wired miner.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

pedmak on ultras eats about 8-9 gigs. even more with mods

A
Alexey Chichigin 13.03.21

8 gigs? And what is there so much? I just bought the game. I wanted to stream on twitch, I hope 16 gigs is enough for me

U
UraUr 13.03.21

The same garbage was, at first I also sinned on RAM, only friezes began after a walk around the city. In the task manager, I noticed an interesting crap, as soon as I left the game after the friezes, one of the `` svchost.exe '', constantly loaded the percentage by 20%. Through the dispatcher (there should be a checkbox on `` Display processes of all users ''), I looked at which services were pulling svchost.exe. It turned out to be "Security Center" and "Windows Update". Disconnected, these services and igruha ceased to powder the brain, there are no more friezes in the city .. Actually, my antivirus with a firewall is enough for me, and I can manually update Windows, they do not need to go to the Internet without my knowledge.
http: // geek-nose.

M
Midovik 13.03.21

The fact is that my CPU is not loaded, but the operative. The CPU in normal mode produces 40-60%, but the RAM is 97-99.

S
Sprintin 13.03.21

xs I do not eat more than 3.5

O
OnnF 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
Not a single game has yet consumed 8 gigs of RAM

A
Alexander Shimanski 13.03.21

uh, my witcher in Novigrad eats about 4.5 gig of oz (maximum) so about 8 gig there with a head should be enough

A
Alexander Shimanski 13.03.21

OnnF
Batman arkham knight in 4k resolution about 7 gig

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

UraUr
I do not want to upset you, but most likely this virus was. and I don’t need "system crap" here, on a note, viruses can disguise themselves as system files. I had this with another process, I don't remember what it was called .. there were 2 of them, one loaded almost under 50% cp, and the second was counting with zero. the one that loaded 50% was in C windows, and the one with zero, as expected, is also in the system32 folder

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.03.21

Midovik
My RAM immediately gobbled up after starting the torrent with the game

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

OnnF
GTA 5 assassins Kalofduti perfectly eat up to 13-15GB
, minus of course that Windows have about 2GB for me.

U
UnknownAssassin 13.03.21

What are you crazy or what? What the pirate is to blame? What resolution are you talking about? Describe the system, then we'll talk.

F
Fierce_55R 13.03.21

Midovik
I had the same problem, installed the latest drivers and everything became normal.

O
OnnF 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
Where have you seen this? Not a single game is physically capable of eating 8 gigs so far, even and you say 15

W
WWQ 13.03.21

OnnF come
on ... 9-10 gigs are quietly devouring toys now. The same new spell, if you play for a long time, consumption goes for 10+ gigs
PS the less opera in the system, the less the computer devours it, for example, if you have 8 gigs, the game will haw ~ 3-4 gigs, if 64, then you can not to be surprised at the figure of 12 or even more gigs, it's proven.
Midovik wrote:
20-30 minutes after the start of the game, terrible friezes begin. In the task manager, he writes that the witcher eats 7.7 GB of RAM (out of 8). I tried to put the swap file as much as 50 GB! Does not help. I apologize if the topic was!
By the way, no matter how you turn off the paging file, it will still work.

S
Solidar 13.03.21

With full settings, a maximum of 3.8k memory eats. With its recommended 8k, this is not very bad. But the same recently purchased xcom2 ate under 7.6k and here the optimization is already lame.
I can advise you to check your computer for viruses. Any miner. If without antivirus, kill the processes in the task manager (with the name of your account) in which you are not sure.

d
dobro4insky 13.03.21

Midovik
Post a screenshot of the loading of the operative and running applications ....

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

OnnF
here are those jotea 5 after a couple of hours of play
http://i.playground.ru/i/81/73/91/10/pix/image.jpg
where the first RAM is the second RAM is the swap file. The Witcher
3 starts 10 gigs from me with 4-5 gigs after an hour of somersaults, I already intended 7-9GB of RAM and up to 10 swap files.
in other top open-wold games, the situation should be similar. I honestly do not give a shit how many games are eating and all kinds of monitoring utilities usually interfere with me.
witch black ops 3 or a couple, there I have not tested personally,
because I do not have enough GPU memory, and so I conclude that games with 8 gigs are on average cramped and they are ready to eat more.

as for the subject of the subject - the reasons for the brakes do not know exactly. maybe this is from lack of memory and swap to the swap file or maybe not.

U
UnknownAssassin 13.03.21

In my opinion, you are raving something about the fact that the game eats up ~ 10 gigs, I have never seen this. This is possible if everything is at its maximum, and your cinema is 4k, well, maybe more.