3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19 01:50 am

Why do people like games like DotA, CS: GO and other F2P?

Good time of day!
Recently asked the question:
Why people like games like DotA, CS:GO or other games that are shareware or cost a penny (up to 500r), but are wildly popular, to millions of viewers!?!?!?
Well first I understand, no need to buy...but then I stopped....

My opinion: it is Better to buy the game once and get the DLC, any items, weapons, other already free or their work (playing), than constantly to do microtransactions to get this or that thing...or to speed up the leveling...
I think the essence is brought you want to hear)

I would like to hear your opinion about it))))
Let's say it's a little social. poll)
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 08.09.19

in cs go everything you earn and not play,DotA is just a hard narcotic effect when you understand the mechanics and about micro trisakti in F2P from valve this is a way of earning again

R
Raskol 08.09.19

if you're about games listed, it's not about the money

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

Split
DotA, cs go, crosshair, varfeys - these are the games I mean, and Yes the tanks here....)))
what's the matter..why do people stretch?!)

A good friend wrote:
There is a question of marketing, I think so. The global economy sits on lending. Ie you gradually pay a lot of money. It is more profitable for developers. After all, there is a psychological threshold amount, you do not mind to spend. Everyone, of course, but, in General, may be averaged. And gained its popularity of similar games like WarFace, CS:GO, WoT, etc. of Course without a decent code anywhere. Here and borrowed all sorts of engines.
I myself about a year playing WarFace, stared in the direction BF, but it seemed too expensive. Although, considering how much I zadonatil, could be a long time to buy premium and BF3 and BF4 combined. And about the wretchedness of gameplay compared to BF say nothing at all.
the thought pleased)

BarackKamacho
yeah, saw prof players who money doing this....

B
BarackKamacho 08.09.19

Yurik Nikitin
well damn easy to learn,easy threshold sozdaniya,the ability to bend all over the world,low system requirements and develop well, she shakes these games for no money and not able to pay

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

BarackKamacho
Yes, you're absolutely right, but the same donation, if you count, you can spend the most quality games...
But not for me to judge such things...everyone decides for himself)
And most games now grind under rapid development)

B
BarackKamacho 08.09.19

Yurik Nikitin
plus more see here for example donating 100 rubles well, and thinks to himself Oh damn only $ 100 what's going on Shawarma not buy and for example bought hardline 3 mower and such reproaches himself Damn that's 3 Grand spent and could Vasanam to drink the money and psychologically it is easier to acknowledge the fact that you ponemnogu give a penny than giving a big amount and when comes the moment of realization too late because you're already hooked on the game and on the donut and gave more than a full-fledged buy to play the game only here will you bring this up,people seldom look into the past especially when you start to feel like gods,they did not before

P
Probabilityofmistake 08.09.19

Primitive mechanics provide the greatest opportunity to experience the competitive process. What these games are and popular, for all the championship, with sponsorship and a fairly decent fees. The same battlefield, which I prefer than any other buffoon could not be adapted to cyber activities, in view of the diverse gameplay, video, effects, suppression, revival near the platoon. Another thing is the COP, a round of 5x5, 1.45 min per round, all clear, solve only skill and teamwork. But due to the tournaments give the audience and therefore the popularity. There then may have its own weight, but I would not say that main.

7Rain7 08.09.19

It nerds

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

BarackKamacho
Clearly said))))!!!!

Probabilityofmistake
Correctly say)

Sorry BF not to go to this level( I would be happy if there were tournaments)

And in counter to run with a dot on the screen anyone can, the main reaction.

D
Double Agent 08.09.19

Yurik Nikitin
Well, do not tell. Contra is actually pretty tactical game. Good your reaction, if you're like a sheep crammed ahead and die first.

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

Dоuble Agent
The tactic is to hold the 2-3 key positions within 2.30 minutes....
That is, if the time ends, the tactic begins and ends with pure Rashi....
10-15 minutes per round is still possible will fit into the tactic...

B
Bearvyksa 08.09.19

I'm five years old sitting on blizzardstar drug (WoW) and no desire has to go somewhere !

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

Bearvyksa
Well I left) but conductive hots returned, and only until pianitsa..maybe let's go further)and here it is shareware....Blizzard is also moving to method..pay $ 100, but times 50) you will not notice as spent 50K rubles)

p
pochtipushkin 08.09.19

BarackKamacho
Disagree relatively low barrier to entry regarding DotA 2. Just did barrier to entry is very high, given the abundance of content in the game. Also agree on the relationship Naguib Donat the same in DotA 2. Donat it is only of aesthetic nature (all sorts of clothes, skins, high increase in exp on the account). You can't buy Puja hook, which will cause 360 and 9000K damage.

The main reason for the popularity - download and play. To costs think much later, when already involved.

Y
Yurik Nikitin 08.09.19

pochtipushkin
The essence and idea...not focus on what the money is spent...

Although if you crawl and on the paid platforms, duck and there is a small transaction...

So basically all the same)

p
pochtipushkin 08.09.19

Yurik Nikitin
Sorry, as it is not focusing on how to spend money...? Then it turns out all the games the money is spent - you either buy the game or buy in app items, or both. You previously agreed with the post that donut allows you to bend, which is absolutely not true for DotA 2 - the online leader joyride. In the same post you agreed that there is a light entry threshold. Again, this isn't applicable to DotA 2. Donat for Naguib and Donat purely as an aesthetic part of things are different and it is impossible to say not focusing. Or it turns out a lot of people playing DotA 2 because they have the opportunity to buy a suit for some Sven? Funny =) Yes, there are games in which Donat affect Naguib, but the leader of the F2P DotA 2, is not.

I was saying that most likely the leadership of DotA is that you start to play it without pocket, and 1 ruble, all you need is a computer and the Internet. However, despite being free, one should not ignore the gameplay, which really is addictive and which is hooked, the feeling of rivalry, diversity. . .

P
Palutena 08.09.19

Yurik Nikitin
it is not that they are free, and that the quality of pvp.

you're there egeberg other players, which is much more fun than computer dummy

there are other players in the team, show them his greatness and receive (ideally) praise for their actions, there find new friends for regular games

M
Matvey Akimov 08.09.19

Probabilityofmistake
At BF tournaments as well as for COD,just not as often)

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 08.09.19

People love these games because they are mindless cattle that consume anything that has got PR. Valve are perhaps the most professional PR people in the gaming industry. Speaking generally, I explained. By the way, correctly noted that these games would be slightly less popular if it required a lot of money, well, a donut there is a very fair: dull student who does not spare the parent of money, can always satisfy the sense of steepness, while not disturbing everyone else. Separately want to say about the popularity of CS. As you know, most gamers don't have brains, and CS them just do not require, so it is clear to many now. Dota - good game, smart enough so she has a little more of the haters, but here already plays a factor free.

b
b11zzard 08.09.19

CS:GO not FTP.It costs$10