3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thefabulosemil 19.03.21 10:21 pm

Periodically the computer does not turn on

Periodically, the computer does not boot after this inscription, even the mug does not have a download. Although it usually is. You have to cut down the computer with a button, after turning it on again everything is fine
28 Comments
Sort by:
t
thefabulosemil 22.03.21

Sweety_Mustard There is a
boot screen for the board, which is where it gets stuck. The Windows itself is installed on a Kingston A400 SSD

t
thefabulosemil 22.03.21

Sanchez Ramirez
I live in a village where there are crappy UPS wiring near the houses, my clicks sometimes. Maybe because of this?

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.03.21

thefabulosemil
give me a screen. Do you have a phone with a camera? XD (current decals are desirable readable)

t
thefabulosemil 22.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
This is exactly the picture I wanted to send, but the site gave an error

t
thefabulosemil 22.03.21

Sweety_Mustard
https://yandex.ru/images/search?text=gigabyte%20ultra%20durable%20screen&from=tabbar&pos=8&img_url=https%3A%2F%2Flinustechtips.com%2Fuploads%2Fmonthly_2019_0829_F201019d = simage

S
Sweety_Mustard 22.03.21

thefabulosemil
will be too small - press f9 - if I am not mistaken, it brings up full information about the system.
In general, this dependency is a problem in some peripheral (most likely a hard drive). I would change the plume of the disk to any one.

The site sometimes gives an error when uploading a screen - just press again and everything will be laid out.

I
IngwardIn 22.03.21

First of all, I would try to throw off the battery from the motherboard. If it does not help, you can try to start from one of the RAM plates. If the RAM is old, it will not hurt to clean their contacts with an eraser.

l
lamb-ada 22.03.21

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I also have a joke with a computer, if the light is turned off, the computer does not turn on after that for 5-10 minutes
Nothing unusual :) The computer cannot turn on without light (electricity) So - no magic;)