3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sesil 01.11.19 03:30 am

Parsing folder [manual] (Far Cry 3)

9 Comments
Sort by:
r
ratibor8 01.11.19

Good time of day. Who knows how the editor put a technique in which players move through created map and opening doors? These cards popodaet online white card. Copied these cards....but starting to play...equipment is no (( is that another editor creates the opportunity game?

S
SteveG8 01.11.19

ratibor8
In the editor there is a separate item 'Vehicle' or whatever it is called ? It is located near the folder bots-mates and bots pirates.

a
assmann 01.11.19

all too common in this manual. who are just beginning to midnicht - that there's nothing to understand really. if you undertake to write these instructions - start to derange and out, and.....wipe the manual.

o
origl 01.11.19

sesil
If not hard please tell me. Like did everything according to instructions. managed to get to the entitylibrary... was found opened. (there at the beginning of the created folder un paked. But, that pack comes out. The program closes with an error in the game folder Toko pach.dat a pach.fat no. And so after unpacking you can still get to all the files. (but before unpacking Toko to the folder pach.) the game itself starts to weigh in twice. And, of course, in the game nothing works.

S
SteveG8 01.11.19

origl
Do this: on the way fc3_main, generated there should be three file - folder entitylibrary file format .fcb and file format .xml. You need to convert the latter, that is, carrying it over to ConvertBinaryObject. Then there should be a new file format .fcb, and the old can remove. Rename it according to the standard. Folder patch pack with Dunia2.Pack, throw the two files in datawin32. Enjoy life.

M
MivimeX 01.11.19

How to increase knockdown weapons?

G
Gohtyre 01.11.19

sesil
Damn help me chose all folder contents data_win_32 using notepad++
And I showed a bunch of characters
What to do next!

A
AndreyD6 01.11.19

How to make Jason not to kill my head against the wall or the ground while flying in a Wingsuit?

Using the Wingsuit to fly from roof to roof, but before reaching the roof he just killed. You can use the parachute, but while you land, shoot in the air and will land the corpse of the Jays...

PawnPlayer.the xml in this file there is a Wingsuit, but its settings do not affect the landing, only for takeoff...

G
Greynik 01.11.19

Unpack entitylibrary - a lot of folders. In which folder, which file and which line to modify the throwing distance of grenades? Explosion power and radius of grenades figured out how to change it. Where changing the distance of the throw?