3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. SISTER 19.03.21 10:45 pm

Skippy does not issue a quest and does not offer to change the mode (Cyberpunk 2077)

In principle, everything is clear from the topic. She herself is not on the forum, because many simply do not care or they are even happy, because such a bug allows you to carry a unique and funny weapon with you on a constant basis. And from the fact that the quest can not be completed by anyone either hot or cold. I would have scored it myself, but the problem is that on the third playthrough I decided to squeeze the maximum out of the game: quests, achievements and the notorious V's cache, for the sake of which the technique must also be pumped up to at least 18, when the whole build was being built for the only hands challenge. As a result, I crafted all the necessary weapons, collected how many story guns I managed, and then I understand that Skippy is in no hurry to tell me that I knocked down 50 bodies in the selected mode. And I put it on the shoulder blades, probably over 200+, or even all 300, but the reaction is zero. The worst thing is that I play on the cloud, cheats and tinkering with files and saves is simply technically impossible, and the pistol itself, due to the lack of a kill / stun counter inside the game, is absent. And so it is very difficult for them to endure someone with zero pumping of pistols, so he also makes a difference.
If anyone has a shamanic ritual fixing this problem exclusively within the game - please, tell me, please (you can leave the guide for people with a game on hardware, sooner or later someone will still come in handy, because I have not found anyone in In principle, I thought about solving this problem).
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radamel Falcao 19.03.21

Mr. SISTER
What mode is it worth? Let it just be in the weapon slot, and you can kill anyone else. He himself starts a dialogue about the owner. Try to sleep, spin in Watson, rewind time, take advantage of fast travel to and from the wasteland. And, in my opinion, he gives the task closer to the later level of the player, because when I passed level 40+, the level of the task was average

M
Mr. SISTER 19.03.21

Radamel Falcao
He took pacifism so as not to break the challenge of a peaceful hand-to-hand fighter , but in the past there were no problems when choosing him. The level is already 43rd if I'm not mistaken. Okay, I'll try all the listed methods and report on the results :) But there is an idea that due to the difficult complexity, the game incorrectly reads weapon damage and does not count it as a skippie, especially when they no longer fall from the bullets themselves, but from electricity. But it is not exactly. There may also be a problem due to the fact that according to the plot I am still in the first act, I pumped up exclusively due to side quests. For example, you cannot get the Bartmoss deck at the dump until you complete the first Panam quest, since until this moment Nyx simply is not in the game, although the refrigerator itself in the dump can be opened at the same time. I'll try to go further away from the plot itself, it may help.

S
Scorpion_win 19.03.21

I went through the whole game with him and never made a peep. Let it be better with me.

R
Radamel Falcao 19.03.21

Mr. SISTER
Try not just to lay down Skippy's enemies, but to finish off. I went through the hardest level of difficulty and, in my opinion, the main thing is not the damage, but the number of kills. At the expense of the plot, a strange challenge, i.e. you yourself are trying to break the game where the developers planned your adventure with the interlocutor in your head

M
Mr. SISTER 19.03.21

Radamel Falcao
I'm saying that the regime is pacifism, which means the whole point is that they should not die, but oh well. And about the challenge - its essence lies in the fact that I only fight with the fists of a gorilla without killing anyone, not counting the moment with Skippy. But I won't lie, this challenge has already failed for a long time, so from time to time I allow myself to use a firearm and a pimp cane, which I kindly took from a whore ripper, here. But the game does not break at the same time, anyone can build their build exclusively on fists, because they are considered shock weapons in the game.

R
Radamel Falcao 19.03.21

Mr. SISTER
1. Kills are needed to change the mode and then activate the "smart gun" quest.
2. Under "breaking the game" I'm talking about the first act and level 43, not the hands of a gorilla or something else.
3. You can go through the game at least 10 times without killing anyone, but you don't activate the "smart gun" quest like that.
Conclusion: why are you people ***** brains on the forum?

A
Asur2000 19.03.21

Can this quest be completed through the save editor or not? Tell comrades)

K
Kras92 12.11.21

Hello. Same problem. Only with me Skippy just doesn't switch to cold-blooded killer mode. As he picked him up, he took the pacifist regime. And already 10 times he made 50 murders. And he finished off cleanly 50. And he just wounded 50 in a row too. Nifiga. Checked it out. The skip does not need to modify the world. When I first picked it up, the Target Analyzer or Weakness Analyzer module was installed. Which makes all damage non-lethal. But I removed it. And still nothing. He just doesn't start a conversation. Is there something that interferes with Skippy's starting point? Or is it just a bug and forget it? I just want to hang it on the wall.