3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 01.11.19 03:31 am

White whale (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Many asked questions in the forum - Where to find the white whale or Where the white whale swims.
I was wondering too gdezh find? If anyone was caught, write a review.
73 Comments
Sort by:
B
BerD_MG 01.11.19

Today I stumbled on one of the white whales. Photo of course in the Studio!! If I find anything else I will unsubscribe. License.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

F
Fitterr 01.11.19

Game4iter
Sorry - there is nothing at these coordinates.

B
BerD_MG 01.11.19

Fitterr
Well then, apparently it all happens randomly and no specific location.

F
Fitterr 01.11.19

Game4iter
it all happens randomly and no specific location.
Naturally randomly, but not in vain as the timer goes.
And you're this whale they harpooned?

B
Brotuzik 01.11.19

Here I found a video where all the place of occurrence of whales shown:

It is clear that there litsuha, but the idea is that if pirates they appear in the same places, or rather, perhaps, in one of these places they have for some time, and then peredoziruet))
Yesterday all of these places visited - deaf((

B
BerD_MG 01.11.19

Fitterr
Yes quite simple if pumped to max)

g
grev_4 01.11.19

People, I've read, but still not all caught up... it happens. Explain the game for the second week (license, Internet), but no reports of whales were received. What you should do (well, there maybe some settings or add friends, etc.)?

Actually, next question. Job: 3 Specify the location of the white whale. Suppose that I found it. How is this done? By the way, my results are worth 1/3, but I don't remember the white whale I've ever met, and even more pointed out :-).
The same thing about the Royal guards... what's his point? They are something I encounter a lot.

k
kratos-tt 01.11.19

found in the upper right corner of the map, there were once killed with the 2nd attempt, the beast...

L
Lubber 01.11.19

grev_4
States location automatically when it detects network/social events. There's even a message that appears (marked in the log with the blue globe) saying that you found and pointed out to friends.

Convoys are different: those that white icon on the map marked, is common, not the network. Network displays the same icon, but blue. While you receive the same message.

Check the settings of the game and uplay for social events was included. Although they are by default active, so if you've disabled them, I'd remember.

B
Brotuzik 01.11.19

kratos-tt, and you have a license?

k
kratos-tt 01.11.19

Brotuzik
Yes, persons must connect to the network, uplay, then there will be cor. convoys, chests and white fishs, maybe later somebody will be able to do that on pirates was seen...

S
Shkapcheg 01.11.19

I have a white whale pirates were passed
I was rip-3DM v1 with cutting the cartoon, anyways the very first online pirate version, then reinstalled on the 3DM v10 offduty cartoon and then began the miracles, added 3 additional locations, the whales are white on the map bluish color indicated the test to identify 3 habitat engrossed by the machine, probably because previously they were out of the water many times, even when the first version of the crack were added, the timer was ticking, just swam to the habitat as well as for all other fishes and start the hunt at the conclusion 3 times indicate the whale card was gone forever, as well on the map periodically appear blue ships, to reach them had not time while never

n
nfstherun.1 01.11.19

Shkapcheg
ships blue is the pirates, as the allies would

B
Brotuzik 01.11.19

Shkapcheg, I now have a pirate 3DM v10 (no cartoon at all, really) of whales on the map no. I hunt for them started only because I heard someone on the pirates caught - up now, too, want)). This, too, thought that only litsuhe possible.

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Lubber
Settings checked. It seems to be all inclusive. Yes, and appeared at me during the game, sometimes blue and yellow chests. Where Uplay settings to watch I did not understand. We will continue to play, looking for... Thanks for the help!

123213123123213 01.11.19

Shkapcheg
Exactly the same pill,explode the entire territory and hints at no whales.

E
Elite_Gang 01.11.19

Here's a cool thing, really helped me: http://coop-gamers.ru/load/pc_igry/trejnery/assassin_39_s_creed_4_black_flag_unlocker_dlc_3dm_v10/59-1-0-12259.

The big request to unsubscribe who helped.

L
Lubber 01.11.19

grev_4
In uplay, click the symbol cogwheel in the upper right corner, from the drop down menu select settings.

Regarding networking events - they really neponyatki. The two hit find, it here the last two days floated specifically looking for - none found.

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Thank you! Searched a few topics on the forum and other forums, many such problem. In recent days, disappeared networking events.

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Hurray!!! Finally, there was network event - the white whale! I pull him down ))))