3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer423 01.11.19 03:31 am

White whale (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Many asked questions in the forum - Where to find the white whale or Where the white whale swims.
I was wondering too gdezh find? If anyone was caught, write a review.
73 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 01.11.19

grev_4
I also have a White whale, about 20 minutes ago there was available for another 9 hours.
Week, probably nothing:)

L
Lubber 01.11.19

Fitterr
Right now caught a whale around these coordinates. I was so happy when it found that it did not pay attention how long he will be there. So confirm that it is there.

I still have one last. Going tomorrow to look...

V
Vaas Montenegro 01.11.19

as I understand it coordinates its appearance no he randomly spionida right? I just hooked in the right corner of the map near went. vehicle

L
Lubber 01.11.19

Vaas Montenegro
I think there are about 10 dots on the map where it can appear (just above the video, there are 2:00 shows the map, which marked the most points) . Periodically include this event for a few hours, and it appears in one of these points. But in what of them will appear, when and for how long is a big mystery.

F
Fitterr 01.11.19

And today I have burst:)
3 whale, 1 convoy, sorry trunks was not.

o
oldswat 01.11.19

the white whale only appears in multiplayer??

K
KIBERMAX 01.11.19

oldswat
Actually the white whale, he appears randomly, when you float on the sea in a single game.

o
oldswat 01.11.19

KIBERMAX
yeah thanks

K
KIBERMAX 01.11.19

oldswat
Even better would be if friends in Uplay too buy the game and play, if they have a white whale ,koraliki convoy and chests, they and you'll have check.

R
Razorleaf 01.11.19

887, 125
Another 9+ hours

I
Ivenna 01.11.19

888,130 (lower right corner of the map, to the right of Ile-a-VAS). Got just that. How many hours are the coordinates don't remember.

R
Razorleaf 01.11.19

Ivenna
Another 5 hours and 20 minutes. Found it, thanks to the previous message.
People, do not hesitate to share also coordinates convoys and chests.

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Something no whales at this location, and in the County I have not found. By the way, not for the first time. It seems that not all the same they appear.

I
Ivenna 01.11.19

Was the game almost 100%, and no chest was never found. Whales and convoys sometimes come across, but after upgrading to version 1.02 network events are less likely to appear.
Watched the video from this thread - some locations the whales are the same, only the coordinates are slightly different. By the way, the whale about Ile-a-Your is the second time I catch.

L
Lubber 01.11.19

Don't really understand how it works, but maybe someone will be useful. Found on 10.12.2013 at 20:30 Moscow time the white whale. Coordinates 638, 901.
I attach a screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Here again, the walk to these coordinates... and again silence...

E
Edvard Kenuey 01.11.19

Guys, I can't find the white whale. In Test Abstergo they need 3, but I have only 2. The game was 100%, but this stupid whale can not find. Can anyone help? Nick in Uplay - DimJones if that.

f
fallshirmegger 01.11.19

The people, and how to accelerate the ships friends? I have displayed only my ships, and ships of other players there, but friends can see my ships and can speed up:(

E
Edvard Kenuey 01.11.19

fallshirmegger

g
grev_4 01.11.19

Yesterday so much circles on the card spun..! and no network event is not met. One hundred percent is there a method on finding whales and convoys )))), but Ubisoft is silent about it ))))