3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kitwild 30.03.21 04:39 pm

URGENTLY pliz :( No video signal, switch to standby mode

I assembled a new PC, but because of this error I can not even install Windows - just a black screen (

1) On an old PC, when it is turned off, the monitor also shows: "No video signal, switch to standby mode", when I turn on the PC this inscription is still on seconds 5 and then Windows turns on.
2) I changed the cable - everything is the same, changed the second cable - nothing. Okay, connected to the motherboard - "No video signal"

Are there any other options? :(. Already tried everything in this life
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
stanok40rus 30.03.21

What graphics card? and through which cable do you connect?

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

stanok40rus
rx550 (it is without additional power supply), I connect via hdmi

s
stanok40rus 30.03.21

Kitwild
Try to reset the bios

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

stanok40rus
yes I tried it ..

M
Marsj 30.03.21

Have you connected all the power wires to the motherboard? Do all the pins from the power supply cord to the video card fit?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.03.21

No information, you feel like a blind mole. Throw photos of everything you've collected. It turns on, then turns on, but go and power the CPU, pulled it out either from the power supply or did not plug it into the motherboard. What kind of motherboard is there, is there a speaker, what does it say if the board has post codes or an LED indicator on the motherboard and what is on there.
Without a processor, RAM, or a dead board (a de-energized board), there will be no picture, even from a built-in. RAM strips are the same for 2 and 4 slots. it is still unclear whether the bius sees it (but it looks like it does not).
You can also start by resetting the bius. Perhaps a quick start is worth it / she has already been on hand.
It is not clear what kind of processor, whether it has a built-in video core (checks here).
Send here photos of everything, inside and out. And the complete configuration.

H
Homer11 30.03.21

check the operative

n
no gamer 30.03.21

I am familiar with such a problem, on one motherboard I reset the BIOS, on the other one of the RAM slats was faulty.

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

VOVAN WOLFovich
Why so many things. All parts are new, everything is connected correctly, 100% sure. Could this be due to the oxidation of contacts on the ozu? There are no more options if it's not about Monica or Vidyuha

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

VOVAN WOLFovich By the
way, the speaker is silent. And there is not even Windows in the pc yet

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

Marsj
connected everything correctly. And could this be due to the oxidation of contacts on the ozu?

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

no gamer
check

b
bazilews 30.03.21

Kitwild Is the
connection method selected in the monitor settings?

L
LIJTYPMAH 30.03.21

We must start by trying to connect another monitor. And then - to think about what exactly the problem is from the devices.

M
Marsj 30.03.21

Kitwild
New pc and oxidation immediately, unlikely.

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

bazilews
+

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

Marsj is
strange, but when I cleaned one RAM module, it worked, after all oxidation. And the second one did not work

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

LIJTYPMAH
connected another monitor, everything is the same

K
Kitwild 30.03.21

Could this be a consequence of the oxidation of the contacts on the video card? Besides "no signal" I also have a problem with stripes on gradients ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Kitwild
why ask - in doubt, wipe it. The speaker is silent - and if you turn it on without the operative, it is also silent? If yes - plug it in, without a speaker it somehow sucks to look for problems.

And what exactly on the monitor is all the same - gradients or a black screen?