3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 30.03.21 04:39 pm

Trouble in the vault crypt where King Burgred hid (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

He searched everything, including the secret rooms of the crypt, killed all opponents and reached the room, where there are two locked doors, behind which, apparently, the king is hiding. But you need to find a key, but it is nowhere to be found. I searched everything repeatedly, without result. I went into the passage, they write that he is with a soldier in this room, but when approaching his corpse, only the inscription "Raise" appears and you can only raise him. Neither he, nor anywhere near him, has any key. Can anyone please help? What's the catch? Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Mazur 30.03.21

The key is in the center of the room near the barrels, if it did not appear try to replay it may not be loaded

E
Edvins 05.04.21

Nikita Mazur
Thank you, but the key did not appear even after passing the crypt from the very beginning. I have no idea how to advance further, because, it seems, the king has to end it ,,,

m
melvinov 05.04.21

Apparently a bug, tk. yes, in that room with two doors there should be one single soldier, and from his corpse the key to the door behind which the king is selected. Try downloading the pre. conservation. But this did not help me in Odyssey ... all the same, the door did not open (the key was not needed there), you just come up, press E and nothing happens. As a result, passing off.
You can try to add this key by force through the cheat-engine, if anyone knows its ID, in the Cheat topic. But xs, the scripts won't break later ... in fact they shouldn't.

E
Edvins 05.04.21

melvinov
Thank you! I'll try to boot early again.

m
melvinov 05.04.21

Edvins Although
I passed this quest a long time ago (license), now I entered this crypt and the key is highlighted by the soldier's corpse. quest completed:
Spoiler