3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolya3000 30.03.21 05:23 pm

Game crashes on Windows 10 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone. The game crashes to the desktop without any error after choosing all the difficulties. Who else had this error? There is a solution? I have tried more than one repack.
Windows 10 20H2.
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM 10.0 GB
Graphics card GTX 1660 super gaming 6GB
40 Comments
Sort by:
t
ttazazeltt 05.04.21

guys tell me how to fix the game it
starts, but in some step-by-step storyboard, I burned through the palms, I got to the settings and saw where the name of the vidyuhi should be, there is the original video driver, although in other games all the rules of the vidyuha saphire radeon r7 370 4gb + fx6300 + 16gb ddr3

P
Prisekilla 24.05.21

I can help you, go to start, parameters, games, find on the right side of the graphics settings, click, then look for the ACValhalla application, and set it to high performance, voila, it's ready, I myself faced this problem, but now all the

Ps rules can be solved. be of course different, but this method helped me.

l
luxxlunarum 23.07.21

Prisekilla
Looks like he helped me too.
True, sometimes the game catches artifacts. But at least it doesn’t close.
Thank you)

s
sashoc12 29.09.21

it was worth buying the game, I think it was not worth it every hour of the game there is a crash, interestingly, when the headlights come out edge 6, there will also be departures, well, there will definitely be, departures are already pressing on your nerves how to cure I think that you need a fix which I can't wait for because of the world problem, you know which one I am writing a problem, I tried to write about the crashes to the developer, but it did not work out because the world problem is walking until they fix them in Yubisoft, I will not buy anything new anymore

P
Pavel rally 29.09.21

sashoc12
I do not know about the world problem, and I do not care if the game crashes, your computer is to blame.

A
Alterr87 07.10.21

sashoc12
And in Ireland on DLC with druids also crashes? I have constant flights in England in one and a half to two hours. And in Ireland, at least five hours of gamay. This is clearly not a computer problem.

M
MercyPwnz 28.10.21

Who did not solve the problem with the fact that: You enter the game, press "Continue", the loading screen appears for a second and the game crashes, you need to roll back the vidyah driver to an older one (the game is broken by a driver with windows 11 support) Here is a link to download the driver for invidia (https: //www.nvidia.ru/Download/Find.aspx?lang=ru#)

M
ManiacFPS 10.11.21

Alterr87
my identity often crashes, stupid crooked skirts can't even make a game normally (it's not about the computer, the game itself) ... now after the update, it immediately crashes after being asked to press any key. I can’t even play .... the patch in the headlights of calais 6 also worsened everything, there were more lags and more FPS drawdowns .... more downgrade everywhere.

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

ManiacFPS
My game crashes randomly too. Game license. I will never buy games from yubiks again😡

S
Sly midget 10.11.21

Shock Burst
Likewise. First The Division 2 crashed, now Valgala.

o
olegza4 12.11.21

A week ago I faced the same problem - the game crashed when loading a save or if it loaded after 5-10 minutes. I tried many methods, I climbed all the forums - it did not help.
As a result, I found a problem. It turned out that there was a hidden miner on the computer. It was not displayed in the task manager and was loading the RAM. I advise everyone to check or put the game on a clean Windows

e
evgenij3308 16.12.21

And advice from Reddit helped me from departures. It is necessary to do the time synchronization before starting the game. Well, in the Windows date and time settings, press the "synchronize" button. And everything works as fuck.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.12.21

evgenij3308
I checked the files, and as you said synchronized the date. Everything works again, which helped xs, but thank you.

C
Charivnyk 03.01.22

Suddenly it started to fly out before entering the menu, repacks reinstalled, synchronized the date, the method via Link Shell did not help, defender was disabled through the registry, rolled back Windows 2 days ago, re-read all forums, nothing changed in Windows, why can it fly to "click any button "

z
zorro3190 09.01.22

Charivnyk
Also the song, I bought a Seasonal Pass, I jump all day with a tambourine, it doesn't even reach the menu, the first introductory videos are on, and the desktop, we are waiting for the patch now

B
Buhlo311698 04.10.22

Hi all. I don't know if anyone can help.
I have a computer i9 12900k stock
32gb ddr5
radeon rx 6800xt Hack
from the empress.

The game crashed when checking for updates after pressing the button.
Administrator rights and disabling full screen optimization for the shortcut are enabled.

That helped.
Due to the architecture of my process, I have 2 types of cores (P cores and E cores)

When I launched the game and the action came to click on any button to continue, I minimize the game and start the task manager and on the game process in the details section I right-click and select set affinity and disable the bottom 8 cores (since I have 8 I have der 16 P core thread and 8 e core cores.After that I return to the game and press any button and the game does not crash and works normally.True, as you start small sharp drawdowns of fps for a few seconds, but then everything is fine.Then

when you are already loaded into the game world , you can set the affinity for all

cores.This procedure will have to be done every time you start the game.

B
Blakspider 04.10.22

People, help. I assembled a new computer and Valhalla does not work on it. Already tried everything, the game almost does not start. Or on the initial screen flies or reaches the menu and crashes.
I have now i5 12600k was i5 9400f
now 32 DDR4 was 16 DDR4
now 3060 Ti was 1050 Ti
now SSD 500 was SSD 250
Win 10 pro 21H2, game version, monitor are the same as they were. Drivers for vidyuhi new 517.48, Windows completely updated, launched from disk C (SSD), from admin, turned on optimization, downloaded the game, downloaded it 10 times, changed Windows from pro to home, installed the drivers for vidyuhi older, all Microsoft DirectX, .Net Frameworks and Visual C++ have been updated. I even wiped the monitor from dust with a cloth :-))), I don’t know what to do anymore. On the old assembly, it was launched without spills and does not want problems on the new one.

J
Jeiski 04.10.22

Guys, who has a save before the mission of the mistress of the iron forest?

B
Bravo_Six 16.11.22

Well, in short, if the topic is still relevant, I can describe how I solved the problem with starting on Windows 10.
When installing Windows 10, in the "region" column, everyone puts their country such as Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, etc ... Of course, the language pack is set similar to the region. The problem is that the tablets are all written in English, and this code needs the appropriate launch interface, in the appropriate language.
I have already encountered similar on other games (pirates).

In the lower right corner on the toolbar, click on "language selection", then click on "Language settings".

Well, firstly - in the field "Preferred languages" should be English (USA) in the very first line from the top.
Secondly - "Format of the region" should also be English (USA).
Then restart your computer and try. It may not start the first time, I started it 2 or 3 times.
I also changed the time format itself, in English it is written as "MM.HH.YY", and I changed it to "HH.MM.YY" for a more convenient and familiar time display. (This does not seem to affect the game itself), although xs.

However, this is how I solved the problem myself. Try it, maybe it will help someone.

A
Alder4000 26.01.23

The game was recently released on Steam. For the sake of interest, I went to the Discussions there and there are a lot of topics about departures. Ubisoft representatives offer solutions:
- Disable Uplay overlay.
- disable cloud saves.
- play offline.

Users write that basically, this problem is for those who have Nvidia cards.