3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svinoed 30.03.21 09:36 pm

Lags, microfreezes after minimizing the game (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Before I minimize the game, everything is just fine, but after I minimize the game using alt + tab or the win button and expand it again, the game starts to lag wildly, each camera rotation is accompanied by a freeze or some kind of lag plus or minus half a second, it is only solved by restarting the exe-shnik of the game itself. I would like to know a possible solution to the problem.
Thanks!
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 30.03.21

Svinoed
And before that, if everything was in order, then this is a jamb of the last update, now there are only one jambs in all the games with updates, and on the topic wait for the next update and hopes that they will fix it, it just looks like a memory leak.

S
Svinoed 30.03.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
is very sad, because I played on the release and there were no problems, and now I recently decided to go back in and this game gives out

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 30.03.21

When you exit the game (or use alt + tab), then the load from the processor and video card should fly off, because priorities have changed (but this does not always happen), and it seems that when you return, the video card is not loaded. Roll out the monitoring of the EOS with a screenshot, and then load the processor, video card, frequency. We'll see.
You can try windowed mode. When you run it in full screen, the game has priority, let's say - the desktop stops loading (hidden). Those. you switch between desktop and game rendering.
This happens with some games.
I have a similar theme in Far Cry New Dawn. I left for a while (it was necessary to leave), folded and left in the background. Arriving home (at that time, the paging file was enabled), I found that the RAM files on the disk, freezes were inevitable, the restart helped. Perhaps it will help.