3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Juggernought 30.03.21 09:36 pm

Far Cry 3 minimap (Far Cry 3)

Finished collecting the most detailed FC3 map. In addition to several levels of detail in the map view mode, the game resources contain minimap textures - the very same circle in the lower left corner of the game screen that displays the surrounding area and enemies. The minimap consists of 128x128 textures, collected in a 160x160 grid, and contains not only both islands, but also areas hidden in normal mode - for example, the island where the game starts and the island where the hero falls after drinking a zither potion. Everything else is drawn just sucks - the map was abandoned halfway and the minimap in special locations is shyly covered with brown crap. I spread the sample, reduced by 4 times.

If there are those who want to use the complete file to create a map of the islands with all the relics, missions, etc. - write. I'm not posting it yet, because my previous topic with maps was deleted after about a month.
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost_47 30.03.21

How to get to the two small islands that are at the very top of the map?

n
nestrbob 30.03.21

Juggernought
Except as "Folk Art" you can't call it, what the hell do you need? This will not add anything new to the game.

J
Juggernought 30.03.21

Frost_47
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_3/tech/772978/
this topic is more than a year old, it is written there

F
Frost_47 30.03.21

THX

N
NataNataNM 30.03.21

And how to remove the minimap from a thin point ??? She portin game screenshots