3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 30.03.21 09:40 pm

As usual, the game does not start. (Far Cry 3)

Well, almost everything is the same here. The game does not start on all possible repacks. However, there are a couple of differences:
1) I played perfectly before reinstalling Windows.
2) The game started without problems once after reinstallation.
3) The game does not expand to full screen, it looks like this

4) At the same time, the game is actively eating all the power of the first processor core.

Windows xp sp 3

Maybe someone knows a way to solve the problem?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sol2020 30.03.21

Help! Such a problem. When I start the game, it shows not the optimal resolution, it's strange, isn't it !? And the monitor itself shows it, I can not change the resolution, the game does not start ... it just flashes not the optimal resolution, change it to "1280 x 1024" but the standard resolution is that. Plus, I also ran it on the "laptop", it starts without problems! I changed the permissions, and with that resolution I downloaded it here to a regular computer, it started, but the problem is in the language, that it just became English, I can't change it either! so I deleted downloaded reinstalled the same problem remained! I have an "NVIDIA GeForce GT 430" gig of vidyahi! what is the problem? how to change my permissions !? , updated the drivers for the newest ones that were ...! I was looking for a problem, I didn't find anything ... thank you very much for your help in advance! with respect. On the monitor itself, I'm useless! PS if the answer is))

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Sol2020 Look in the device manager, where is the video card, is there an accidental exclamation mark? If not, then try to roll back the firewood to the vidyuhu on the puffy, possibly glitchy or crooked. Do you have a monitor for inches? And the language to change, in the shortcut of the game icon, in the properties of the shortcut add -language = russian, looks like this: "E: Games Ubisoft FarCry 3 bin farcry3_d3d11.exe" -language = russian.

S
Sol2020 30.03.21

olegik55
rolled back the firewood, flew off altogether, it does not enter the game, the monitor is seventeen-inch, I decided to update it, I installed it, thank you for your help

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Sol2020 means the firewood left the same that it updated? And the rollback is done when the updated firewood is buggy. 17 inch, so you say, well, in theory, everything should work, well, that is, the resolution should be set in the game without problems and automatically, perhaps somewhere there was a glitch in Windows. Also try to run the game on behalf of the administrator, sometimes this method helps, then unsubscribe.

S
Sol2020 30.03.21

maybe a glitch in Windows, I decided to download the pirated version from the torrent, I think I hope it will start, on behalf of the administrator I’m the same nonsense)

o
olegik55 30.03.21

Sol2020 if this does not help, then one option is to reinstall Windows, and after that I think it should work.

n
naperdish547 30.03.21

I have the same error that the memory cannot be read. Moreover, the error is displayed, then it is not. windows 10.

a
asasin200725 14.09.21

I start the game, the dark screen starts and it closes in yubisoft

s
sabbat75 14.09.21

asasin200725
It is possible that something is not installed from these components: Net Framework, Visual C ++, DirectX.