3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELL DOG 05.04.21 10:11 pm

Account return (Escape from Tarkov)

Hello, maybe someone has blocked an account after they wrote in support to change the soap to their own, since initially the account was a friend and he gave it to me, I described all this in a letter to develop and they gave me a ban on the account, it is supposedly impossible to transfer. Even as a gift. Can I unblock it somehow?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SergeiEgorov 05.04.21

In almost all games, the transfer of an account is prohibited, for this they are banned and you cannot remove the ban, you need to read the terms of the agreement, whether there is such a point or not, if not, then you can refer to this, how to shake the situation, in vain wrote about a friend, I would write , lost control of mail, hacked mail, etc.

H
HELL DOG 05.04.21

SergeiEgorov
And if a friend writes that they have stolen it and all that?

S
SergeiEgorov 05.04.21

HELL DOG
well, you can try, say stolen, they might think that they tried to untie the mail, try

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

HELL DOG
HELL DOG ​​wrote:
... the account was blocked after I wrote in support to change the soap for my own, since the account was originally a friend ... they gave me a ban on my account, it’s impossible to transfer ...
Usually, the transfer of accounts is prohibited in games to other persons so that they are not traded.
... if a friend writes that they have stolen it and all that?
I had to do that right away. After the account transfer has been "burned" in the letter, it is unlikely that it will be banned, but you can try: "Attempt is not torture."

M
Marsj 05.04.21

Initially, it was necessary to resolve issues with a friend (change of mail), and so he slept by writing to technical support. Learn from mistakes.

L
LIRW 05.04.21

HELL DOG ​​wrote:
How can I unblock it?
Let a friend write there in this support ... and say, supposedly the account was resisted. And the developers probably thought that you have rested your account and you want to screw it up for yourself. And they will believe a friend, since it is tied to his mail. Let him write, they dragged him away and that's it ... At least they will unlock it. And then after a while, try again (only under a different nickname) with the question of changing mail ... Well, they say, is it possible to do this in general - ask the support. Just not right away, or even a friend will be banned for transferring an account and then definitely a khan! And so he can write that he was hacked and stolen ... but who knows! but it's supposedly you: D