3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kokoprime1991 12.04.21 10:59 pm

Saving \ "To Order \" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

In this topic, I would like to raise the issue of saving and the moments taken in a particular locality during the passage. ATTENTION- SPOILERS WILL BE PRESENT !!! (otherwise damn how else I will explain -_-).
I will be very glad if there is a person with a preservation with an approximate description (for mine have disappeared, but to go through EVERYTHING and spend AGAIN 50+ hours, my health will not allow -_-).
And so here are the events that are desirable:
1) GG Baba (yes, I understand they can be changed, then stupidly played with a Baba).
2) In the quest "The Smell of Betrayal" -Galynn, Byrna joined, flirting / friendly relations with Soma.
3) In the quest "Fury of the Sea" Rud did NOT die and came to a duel at the wedding, for which (HY!) He was killed, and not the groom (otherwise he would have died). Finnir joined.
4) In the quest "Old wounds"
5) In the beginning I DIDN'T take supplies with me (Sigurd +)
6) I started an affair with Randvi (there was a walk and + ^ _ ^, the relationship was NOT broken off)
7) During the dialogue between Sigurd and Basim, I restrained myself and did NOT hit.
8) Doug challenged him to a duel, died honorably with an ax in his hand.
9) Supported Sigurd's verdict.
10) Spared Leophritus and he told about the scroll, so that they would not chase the GG.
11) Lincolnshire appointed Elfgar, the boy measured himself and calmed down ...
12) In the branch with Ivar, he conducted the correct investigation (at first glance), the duel ended with an ax in his hands, Ubbe told the truth.
13) Consider ALL the available side effects, items, skills, killing eccentrics from the list, mini bosses, anomalies, searching for artifacts (Rome), etc. - all for the most part was done, what were the things on the GG, these are trivialities.
14) Started a quest in Asgard, fought off the attack, chatted with Loki and the watchman and returned back to the world.
15) He tamed Kota and he is on Drakar, tamed a wolf for children and named him Zhivak ^ _ ^, tamed a fox and hangs out in the settlement.
16) Side quests, I tried to do it in a Positive way (like, save / help).
Nuuu, in fact, something like that ... I passed for a long time could have missed something, but (like) named important points. If even approximately, then on the main map 1-2 alliances were not completed and there was NO travel to another area, except for the Indians. (It seems that the northern alliance-Snottinghamshire and the southern-Hamptunshire did NOT start (sort of like that) ...
If there is someone , with a similar saving plz write and give a link.For well, you don't want to do ALL this on a new X_x
0 Comments
Sort by: