3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denisyan4eg 12.04.21 11:10 pm

BUG in the quest \ "Dangerous Thoughts \" tired..help! (Fallout 4)

I caught a bug while completing the quest "Dangerous Thoughts" I

wandered through the memories, got out of the capsule, Amari did not speak to me, and I went to the exit, I talked to the detective and sent him home, but the next quest did not appear - writes investigate Kellogg's memories, the label in the textures is under the doctor's room, and I try to talk to her but it doesn't work, like she is busy and all that, I watched she should have started a conversation after the capsule, but did not. And with Nick, there is no dialogue. He offers to sit in a capsule and so on. Unfortunately, it's not an option to roll back, since many quests have already been completed after that, and there are no saves. Only earlier. Help with advice please.

The third evening I'm sitting in the console .. what commands just have not tried ..! Help me please!
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 12.04.21

Denisyan4eg
launched the last save before going over memories?

F
Fatrus 12.04.21

Kostyan Morozov
Yes, he writes that he went far after ... Hmm.

Denisyan4eg Did you
put on the mods? Lot? What are in front of this place not long?

B
Barsagar 12.04.21

Honestly ... I'm stunned over people ... every fifth person kills important, quests break, dialogues don't start, but what are they? Instead of all normal people loading the save game early, they go somewhere else to do something else ... and then come here and complain ... Well, do you have brains, or not?
In your home, if the tap is torn off and the water gushes, you also hammer on it and go for a walk?

Google the console. There are teams for quests, for their stages.
Try to kill Amari and resurrect. Try to disable the AI ​​and enable it again.
Nothing will help - welcome to the new game. From now on you will be smarter. And saves may not be deleted and overwritten.

D
Denisyan4eg 12.04.21

Fatrus
without mods. Pure game.

D
Denisyan4eg 12.04.21

Barsagar Do
n't bombs. Everyone has mistakes. Do you understand that the game is huge and bugs can appear at any time? Moreover, the bug is popular in the game, judging by the reports. But I did not find a cure. You always have everything perfect, I will look right? You are sitting here talking about taps, you know how I act in such situations? I ask for help, it is not interesting to listen to your whining.

u
usus 12.04.21

Immediately you can see people did not play Gothic or Gothic 2, she was so buggy that I had to persist after each dialogue, I usually don't have such problems)

A
AnatolyKest 12.04.21

usus
Gothic was released in the late 90s and early 2000s, and even before we oldfags did not know what paatch and dlc were, I bought a disc and I'm glad, but right now the game came out and you wait for a year to finish it

D
Denisyan4eg 12.04.21

I rummaged through the English forums. The gazebo will ignore everyone. Most likely, the bug is difficult for them in the sense that it is directly related to each individual playthrough and personal save. The problem is very popular. It appears on all platforms. Nobody is insured. I am still looking for ways to rectify the situation.

B
Barsagar 12.04.21

Denisyan4eg
I said somewhere what is perfect for me? No, there are also bugs. I'm talking about the fact that you need to immediately fight with bugs, immediately solve them, immediately roll back to the previous save. And not to run away and go through half the game, and then whine that a lot has already passed and there are no saves anymore.
What, the crane will rip off, will you run to ask for help while the apartment is flooded?

D
Denisyan4eg 12.04.21

Barsagar
1) Vasya, I'm not whining, but with a leaking tap you most likely have some kind of old mental trauma, I suppose.
2) It was not clear at first whether it was a bug or not.
3) I initially turned off autosaves and I manually save, but the game always saves itself at certain points.
4) The problem is very popular on all platforms. I found a solution to the problem of skipping two quests on the RuNet.
5) Then I found another solution, normal, without skipping quests, on foreign forums and checked it yesterday in a hurry. In the near future I will double-check and unsubscribe with a complete solution to the problem.

B
Barsagar 12.04.21

Denisyan4eg
I have no injury. This is an example for you to adequately understand what needs to be done when you find a bug. The problem is popular, I know. Only this does not make people with such problems smarter.
In any case, the conversation is pointless to continue. I hope the method you found will help you.

R
Ruslan30 12.04.21

Guys, just fuck Dr. Amari with a butt, Nick will like this act (which is strange) how her HP will end, she will fold, and will calmly talk to you

R
Ruslan30 12.04.21

Denisyan4eg
Hit her with the butt

D
Dream seller 12.04.21

I didn't have that. After the final scene with the hunter, I got out of my memories
and all the rules. I talked with Amari and with Nick. The quest was closed.
If cho is the old version of the game?
Are there any fashion?

P
Pril balsam 24.05.21

Dream Seller
5 years have passed ... Dream seller comes and offers help. This is speed!

A
Angry Jew 24.05.22

Pril Balsam
Another year has passed but no one is in a hurry