3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir.Rumata 01.11.19 03:37 am

Information and discussion of the game [v.2] (Total War: Rome 2)

Рим2 discuss and share new information about it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killyuda 01.11.19

people,prompt as to remove the limitation of the camera on the battle map???---I have in the classic TV-camera in preparation for the battle no Ogre.--lacalamita --limit review

D
DeHart 01.11.19

I haven't played the second Rome, as I understand it, you can hire several units in one turn?

G
GLG 13 01.11.19

Yes. Can.

a
alekSplin 01.11.19

Tell me how it feels to play? Just at the time of release to play it was impossible, and it's not optimized, and the incredible stupidity of the AI (if the storm throws all units in one of the gates through your troops just to capture a control point, the defense is not even trying to fight until he was shot ranged units, cavalry attacking a single squad of lancers in the forehead, etc.), and generally some casualness of gameplay(for all Nations alike siege weapons (even among barbarians there are onagers and ballistae), the burning gates, fixed payments for diplomacy, etc.). Was the game playable, there was at least some hint of intelligence in the actions of the AI?
PS glad that I downloaded a bunch of updates, starting a new campaign for the suebi and what do I see? now when you capture immediately are the stairs (facepalm), okay try to begin the assault, and after 5 minutes of misunderstanding my nerves, the barbarian city on the global map in the fight why is the Roman stone walls, but that's not all! stairs the height is designed specifically for wooden walls, and in the end it is impossible to climb on a stone, because they are higher (double facepalm). in short fuck this miscarriage called rome2, and fuck these developers from SA! (sorry, but really burnt)

G
GLG 13 01.11.19

Well.. still not chic... But you can play... the Main thing is not to bother. Waiting for new patches.

a
acer31 01.11.19

Hi all! Does anyone know how to change the agent's age or level?

a
acer31 01.11.19

Tried using Artmann, Cheat Engine, EditSF, nothing poluchaetsya

C
Codnek 01.11.19

Are there any details about the new dlc?

B
BrianGG 01.11.19

guys what is the strongest faction? Rome?

G
Goblin-2 01.11.19

Brian
The strongest faction is the one you will make strong. Troops there is no difference - they are all equally cardboard.

B
BrianGG 01.11.19

why my soldiers are always in flight appeal?

T
Tvorozhok 01.11.19

BrianGG
Depends.Because of the preponderance of forces,because of the apparent Morgaine,because of the enemy in the rear,because of the murder of the General.

G
Goblin-2 01.11.19

Cottage cheese
Brian asked about the power units, and not about tactics, IMHO. And they are the same for fractions.

a
acer31 01.11.19

BrianGG
On this account, one can argue, as each faction has its own special detachments of soldiers, each with their own bonuses etc.
No strongest faction in Rome Total War 2.

G
Goblin-2 01.11.19

I don't see much difference between the units the factions spearmen (short and long spears) - all factions, especially groups are almost identical. Swordsmen/Axemen - same thing. Cavalry (shooting and assault) - the same thing. Well at least the elephants is not at all ))....This is not the previous series of games, where units were much more diverse...etniczne.
The idea is the most powerful unit d/b guadia Praetorian, but it comes so late and the benefits of its relatively small foreign players that I almost never scored....just makes no sense....

G
Goblin-2 01.11.19

If you look at the original power of the faction, there are no surprises - the best starting conditions from Rome, Egypt and Carthage (once there are rich provinces, the allies, strong units, buildings, etc.).

B
BrianGG 01.11.19

thanks, but playing as Rome all factions unfriendly and hostile as it should be? and I haven't been able even to sign the bargaining. the agreement
2. to what progress the game? or are they infinite?

B
BrianGG 01.11.19

3. is it possible to replenish the supply of small units in battle?

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

BrianGG
1) no. negotiate down the money, scare the evil army
2) until you get bored. the end is the fulfillment of the terms of any victory, but I can then play.
3) no.

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Someone tell me, can the barbarians(especially the arverni) to build ships with ballistae and onagers? And if so, where?