3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir.Rumata 01.11.19 03:37 am

Information and discussion of the game [v.2] (Total War: Rome 2)

Рим2 discuss and share new information about it.
77 Comments
Sort by:
m
morean 01.11.19

I have a question)))
1) How food is distributed between the provinces of taxable and those which have not? (this question I know the answer, just wanted to clarify)
2) On what principle this acts, playing here the role of trade routes (if a province is cut off from the other, sponsoring food will be possible)?

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 01.11.19

After the complete takeover of all cities in a province you can issue for this province some kind of edict, so here's how to do it?

B
BrianGG 01.11.19

Moon Hawk
http://gyazo.com/a2fd964e87255ae3f7a9a61212414f92
on the left panel

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 01.11.19

BrianGG
thank you.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
go to custom battle on the sea and look at the list of units. And if you have and want to build - need to investigate what the military ports.

morean
enters the virtual common Fund, and out of the provinces. sobsna home to the black and more up to nothing.

Moon Hawk
the lower panel with round buttons. the leftmost of them.

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Alexfor
In custom naval battles, nothing is clear. There is for example in Parthia you can select the ships with Pontic swordsmen and peltasts, which of course will not be in the company. Says that they are in the buildings of the Pont hired. Ships with siege equipment indicate that they can be the arverni and other barbarians, but not specified in any buildings. Just lists fractions, and all.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
point to the trough to get into the encyclopedia. there on the right, the right conditions usually hang. And maybe it is typed in the allied barracks?

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Alexfor
I say : we ship with siege equipment indicate that they can be the arverni and other barbarians, but not specified in any buildings. Just lists fractions, and all.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
then even simpler: daesi on port zero level from which to build any and they look. And this, if the niche is not - maybe it's mercenaries?

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Does anyone know what exactly gives you the opportunity awesome from Svenska Berserkers? For example, in horses when approaching the camels indicator of morale on the flag squad becomes yellow, and in contact with camels red. Fire shots reduce the base morale of a third. That is, the work of these abilities immediately visible. Berserkers have some such effects are not seen.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
and that there is not the description of the ability? OO bring on the action icon and wait a little bit, climbs a small window with a description

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

Alexfor
Brilliant! As I have not guessed at once!
It says that they inspire fear to all enemies, and all. I therefore ask that the description is unclear.

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

dushadushadusha
well, it is logical that they scare enemies. What sucks is illogical scare.

F
F3nx 01.11.19

Do not tell me how the Miracle of Greece, statue of Zeus seems to be written when the edict of bread and circuses +6 order of the entire faction? and with the Coliseum too, warriors as all agents are increased by +1...

A
Aleksator 01.11.19

F3nx
maybe an edict of bread and circuses start in the province, where Zeus? And this, in the same place when recruiting new give. Old not give.

F
F3nx 01.11.19

Alexfor
The edict included in Greece and included taxes didn't work, and for the warriors in the description of the Colosseum say that the entire fraction, not cool as in Rome haul agent when the war is already far((

S
StrangeGraaa 01.11.19

Missed the discussion on the strongest unit. So I do not know figured out this nuance or not. So to recount his observations about the weakness of heavy infantry. In Rome 2 completely changed the mechanics of the fight. If you had had the defense and attack which influenced the chance to hit and with luck was considered the removal of one hit. Because almost all of the units were one-hit wonders automaton was considered death. Earlier if archers fired at infantry, and for every volley that is why approximately the same number of infantry died. If the infantry was reinforced that she was practically spit on Luke. Besides the additional booking was added separately shields. And if let's say a phalanx of hoplites in the forehead fired at the archers plosives armor from shields and they were in fact invincible, but when the fire behind them was sickly Pat. In Rome 2 combat mechanics completely changed. Each unit have armor and HP. Each weapon has damage, i.e. weapon damage from each successful hit. Damage into basic damage and penetration. The base first removes the armor(it is considered as extra HP) and then just takes off HP when the armor is down to 0. Damage penetration from knocks KHP ignoring armor. It is about the damage penetration mean in the feature armor penetration. So that's a standard situation.
The Praetorian turtle go for archers. The first shots did not kill anyone since all damage reduces the armor and a little bit of HP. As soon as HP gradually tends to zero, we begin to see the following picture - the Praetorian guard are dropping like flies one after the other. Another trick is that the boards are here for the beauty (from experience) and the dense structure of the turtle gives a higher chance of hitting, and in fact brings heavy losses to infantry. This is me at the beginning was also introduced in bewilderment. But in fact the case.
For reference, if you hover the cursor over the weapon damage in the old Pro unit there POPs up a menu describing the base and penetration damage.
I hope someone will help this info.
PS. In my opinion before mechanics was realestichnee :(

d
dushadushadusha 01.11.19

StrangeGraaa
I tried to enemy horse archers fired my fixed squad - with the turtle without it. With her, much less received damage. But of course if you choose to go slowly under fire from turtle or quickly run without the turtle, it is more profitable without it, as it is much faster moving, and this reduces the accuracy of enemy fire.
Today released a free add - Seasons and wonders of the world. And tomorrow Hannibal.

S
StrangeGraaa 01.11.19

Specifically checked a detachment of the Praetorian guard against the Parthian noble horse archers. Attack with bows in the forehead
Building a turtle - left 56 people after the boom ended
Standard construction - 61 people left
Building a standard but deep (as in turtle) - 47 people.
Total output of broad front and razrezhennoi build better. Shields turtles if helps and even then the build does more harm

T
TheNik 01.11.19

The people problem
I have somewhere included in the course some sort of option, the enemy's army cannot be seen under any circumstances until they are very close not suitable to play so it was not possible :\ how to make so they were not in fog of war during the battle?