3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark knight Sparda 01.11.19 03:43 am

The Northern kingdoms and Nilfgaard. War (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Soon the war, and this means that Nilfgaard and the Northern kingdoms will have to go to war.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Which side will win the conflict, what is your opinion?

142 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pekarnyy Pes 01.11.19

ShadowWarrior123
In the third Chapter he was standing quietly in the corner. When talking with the witch. he says, well, I grew up there since childhood, know all the moves, quietly got out.
Ray_McCole
Thank you very much. I'll add it to your Analytics, if you don't mind.

S
ShadowWarrior123 01.11.19

bushmaster acr, it's probably in the extended edition added. So sorry, he overlooked.

P
Pekarnyy Pes 01.11.19

ShadowWarrior123
No. The first time I played in normal, he was alive too. Here is a quote from the wiki
If he surrenders during his encounter with Geralt, he appears in the quest The Dungeons of the La Valettes where he is a fellow prisoner in the castle dungeon, and later still, in Chapter III, Geralt encounters him again in Loc Muinne.
http://witcher.gamepedia.com/Aryan_La_Valette

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

bushmaster acr
Sorceress experienced politicians. The collapsed state at hand witch is not so bad)))

P
Pekarnyy Pes 01.11.19

Radovid V
No, experienced-the experienced, no doubt. Just play into their hands - it is idiots. As I wrote above, in the books they already have used Geralt, Yennefer, CRIS and a lot of people for the sake of power and nothing else. And came out unscathed. Plus in Witcher 2, they clearly did not play on the side of the North. Glevissig flooded the battlefield with fire, killed a bunch of ordinary soldiers who were just following orders, just to keep the balance. In my opinion, to give them a good slap more than fair. By the way, are not you ashamed, comrade Radovid, with the same name to sympathize with the witches?)

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

bushmaster acr
Well, they let increased Henselta, which was obviously in cahoots with Nilfgaard. Well, about nick, you're right))

P
Pekarnyy Pes 01.11.19

Radovid V
Yes. But agreed that to repay magiccam their own coin fair.

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

bushmaster acr
I agree.

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

Only neutrality - i.e. Geralt beat all :)

l
llicedll 01.11.19

NightHawkreal
well, the Witcher only speaks about neutrality,but in fact neutral it is almost not killing

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

In the game the Witcher sometimes assumes the duties of rulers. The Witcher too often get stuck in politics. Let doing his job, and is neutral.

R
Ray_McCole 01.11.19

NightHawkreal
soon, Geralt has all:D

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

Ray_McCole
Sure! :)))

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

well, they're going to try :)

I Nilfgaard interesting only because I want to see the Emperor.

l
llicedll 01.11.19

NightHawkreal
I agree,Amgir a very interesting character-kept in fear and obedience to this Empire...you have to be very special man,judging by the books,it's very Mudry of the ruler,I want to see him in the game

A
Atredis 01.11.19

The count conceited witch, after the suicide of Tissue(the collapse of the Council and of the Chapter) magicks only to steal and kill. Geralt must understand that the Witcher is time to change, they protect people from evil, except that evil is now in power-hungry people, the same Sabrina Glevissig for the genocide of the soldiers - the Witcher needs to kill.
When people kill each other is a normal course of history, but when the spells start to kill people is evil pohlesche all the ghouls, etc. and from game Lodges or in a book or in the game nothing good came of it. Finally women nezya to power, let.

N
NightHawkreal 01.11.19

I would not be so categorical. Sabrina burned soldiers who would have died anyway, but stopped the war.

And in the book, I think due to who Mortal managed to stop Ilfov?

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

llicedll
Imgur I would say not a wise and cunning ruler. Versed in politics better than anyone.

R
Radovid V 01.11.19

Wisdom and cunning - not the same thing.:)

P
Pekarnyy Pes 01.11.19

Radovid V
The question is, what is more important for a politician?)