3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.04.21 09:44 pm

License or pirate? (Resident Evil: Village)

Will you take it at the start or are you waiting for a pirate?
133 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.04.21

I bought all the games except for a miscarriage called Operation Raccoon City, one of my favorite series of games despite some shoals, each game in the series can be played with pleasure a bunch of times. there are a lot of different challenges, so I pre-ordered for a long time.

It's a pity that, apart from the masterpiece, but already buried Dead Space series and the no less cool series The Evil Within, no one else makes such games.

X
X Ishimura X 19.04.21

Protocol10
She's not going anywhere. After Cyberpuck, I swore to take something at the start, especially to pre-order. First, you need to look at the demo for optimization, then watch a couple of hours of stream, read reviews on Steam. There is no other way now. The pirate, of course, as a test bench, would be very out of place, but since games are being broken now, I would not count on her - I would wait long. I would like to believe in the Village, but RE3 R, according to the trailers, was also promising, and in the end - sheer disappointment.

v
valsid 19.04.21

Will it go to win 7? Just do not shout about 10, there is no time now to reset the axis

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.04.21

valsid
In the minimum Windows 10 requirements.

v
valsid 19.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
read somewhere about 7 minutes, maybe they changed their minds of course

R
Real slim shady 19.04.21

valsid
wait for dancing with tambourines, maybe they will drain the loophole how to start on 7-ke

S
Subaru MotorSports 19.04.21

valsid
Windows 10 and DirectX 12 are written on Steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1196590/Resident_Evil_Village/

E
Ely maze 19.04.21

Subaru MotorSports
should not directly trust the systems 100%,
since I launched the Neighbors back From Hell remaster, it is for win 10,
but I have 7ka

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1283190/Neighbors_back_From_Hell/

v
valsid 19.04.21

Ely Maze
that's for sure

W
Waters94 19.04.21

I have almost every part of Resident Evil. It remains to buy Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil 0.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 19.04.21

Again this Shit, they have already pulled her up to shove.

n
nickSIA 19.04.21

Waters94
Well, it seems I collected everything.
Spoiler

W
Waters94 19.04.21

nickSIA

k
kurskiy 19.04.21

Judging by how the remake of 3 parts was broken, it will take a long time to wait.

W
Waters94 19.04.21

kurskiy
Sadness, trouble, grief

D
DemonfobosX 19.04.21

Does it make sense to take the Deluxe? What is known about the DLS?

E
Ely maze 19.04.21

Waters94
now if that discount on RE

W
Warrior of Morgoth 19.04.21

Pirate license. In.

g
gennaz 19.04.21

License.

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.04.21

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
Will you take it at the start or wait for a pirate?
As one character said: “People do the same thing over and over again, hoping for a change,” but I’m not one of them. First, a pirate, and then I’ll decide whether it’s worth buying.