3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DonDiego 19.04.21 10:16 pm

Where is the save? (Call of Juarez: Gunslinger)

Tell the guys, I'm saving myself for the collection!
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
atmaROZ 19.04.21

I haven't found it yet either. RELOADED

D
DonDiego 19.04.21

atmaROZ.
I also thought they were there, but as it turned out they were in another place ...
Damn, I can't find it.

a
atmaROZ 19.04.21

DonDiego
Found it by typing :)
C: ProgramData RELOADED RLD! 204450
Or more precisely:
C: ProgramData RELOADED RLD! 204450 storage out
(in the out folder there are two folders "profiles" and "save", which which is clear from their names, but it is better to back up the entire 204450). Contained in the 204450 folder - the two upper folders "local" and "stats" are empty during the first playthrough, but at the end of the entire game, the file achievements.ini appeared in the folder "stats". Therefore, it is not enough to back up the contents of only one folder "storage".

In the RELOADED folder there may be folders with saves of different games using this tablet, they are also there in different folders. For example, I have folders 91310, Fenixx, RG Catalyst, RLD there!
I decided that most likely Call of Juarez: Gunslinger saves in the RLD folder!, In one of the three folders in it: 204450, 216250, 219640.
Created a backup of the entire RLD folder! here, in the RELOADED folder (RLD! - copy) and deleted RLD! In garbage.
I started the game and voila - everything from scratch (I had it in the process of passing). After leaving the game, I see the newly created (automatically when starting the game) folder RLD!, In which the 204450 folder was accordingly created.
We calculated the folder number - 204450
After I returned it as it was and started it again - everything is fine , the saves are again with continue. In games, I usually make backups of saves from time to time during the passage, just in case, and after the complete passage of the save for the collection.
On one of the HDDs in the GAMES BANK folder for different games in the folders corresponding to their names - various good things such as saves, tablets, trainers, patches for 6 gigs have already been collected)

D
DonDiego 19.04.21

Thanks buddy.
atmaROZ.

I have been keeping the saves on hard for 2 years already.
Thank you again!

m
mishgun07 19.04.21

Friends, can someone throw off their saves? And then I got stuck in a duel!)

a
atmaROZ 19.04.21

Corrected post dated
05/27/13 08:47 Back up all 204450!
Contained in the folder 204450 - the two upper folders "local" and "stats" during the first playthrough are empty, but when the entire game is completed, the file achievements.ini appeared in the folder "stats" Therefore, back up "out" - the contents of only one folder "storage "- not enough.

A
Alexander1a 19.04.21

Please tell me: where can I find the save game with a crack from a skidrow? I know the way, but there are several daddies (I have several games with skidrow cracks) and in the names of all there are only numbers. What is the number of the save folder for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger?

Y
Yuri Novitsky 19.04.21

I don't have a program data folder

M
Minya89 19.04.21

Yuri Novitsky
Yes. It's just that many assholes don't say that this folder is hidden. To see this folder Something needs to be done. You go to the Control Panel, you find: Folder Options, you click. In the window that appears, you will see: General, View and Search. You need to select View, there will be a slider, drag it down and you will see: Hidden files and folders and a choice to show hidden folders and files or not. You choose to show, then apply and ok. Everything. The program data folder will be displayed. If again you want hidden folders and files not to be displayed. You will do all the same, just choose not to display and that's it.