3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Are you in favor of resurrecting Captain Shepard? (Mass Effect 5)

Dear fans of the trilogy, what do you think the savior of the galaxy should appear in the new game, Captain Shepard himself and his old teams (Miranda, Jack, Grunt, Engineers Gebbie and Doneli, and Kelly Chambers, Jacob, Garruss, Liara, Tali, Kasumi) , Dr. Chakwas, Zayed) just some people write that the story of Captain Shepard ended in part 3 of the Trilogy. I think that the story of the legendary captain of his team is not finished yet and it deserves to be continued. YOU ARE FOR THE APPEARANCE OF CAPTAIN SHEPARD IN NEW MASS EFFECT 5 !?
68 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 19.04.21

PETRENKO VLADIMIR

Let's start with the fact that there was not even ME4. Andromeda is not a numbered part, but a spinoff. Well, yes, ash stump, there will be ME4 with Shepard, the series has no other way. Now they are releasing a remaster in order to intensify interest in the series and attract new players, preparing the ground. Will be released just not soon yet. A year like this in 2023, and maybe later, at first there will be a new DA.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.21

I’ll have a bad idea of ​​what the mass effect 5 will be after the reapers and where is the Shepard there
if it’s just a fact that the game is like some kind of continuation of Shepard’s story - then earlier I would say maybe, but now it’s probably not. even if he survived, it seems to me that he became some kind of politician or adviser, secondly, most likely there will not be any threat in which he could intervene. the holactics will most likely be bled for civil strife for a couple of 10 years. and the pursuit of some small pests will be small and the big evil will be thick and anecdotal.
and there is such a hoist a gas mask on the winkle planting a sweet potato, in the background a garbage dump from the Getae and well, Shepard, wait ... the
blue ending there seems to be not a Shepard, but a God-emperor. green - I don't think a good game will come out of this.
there is still such that there may be a clone of Shepard, but this is a completely different character and the moral of his fable is such that Shepard had magic friendship and the clone did not. and the community seems to want to see old partners than continue their personal experience with their character.

E
Eternal Traveler 19.04.21

I hope no. Shepard's story is over with the Reapers - the resurrection (the second, let's not forget) will be the actual rape of the corpse, like the Terminator franchise. And no matter how they slipped in half a year ... oh, while at the same time smearing the bright memory of the first parts of Masych.

R
RicoChico 19.04.21

NOETT
MUST BE A NEW STORY WITH NEW CHARACTERS. Ideally unrelated to the scenario of saving the universe. The development of the universe is needed, not new traffic lights.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 19.04.21

I miss Shepard, but all hope for something good has been dead for a long time. Huge, beautiful and boring spaces and a bunch of points of interest, scan, collect, bring. I'm not expecting a good hero or a story. I waited in the Inquisition and did not wait. So let the captain forgive, biovars are all about .. bali.

I
Ichigo_Kun 19.04.21

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
There are fantastic fan theories about Shepard's rescue, the possibility of choosing a canon ending, but Shepard is dead, the end of the story. He began to fight with the reapers, finished with the threat of the reapers. The logical end. No matter how much we love this story and hope for Shepard's salvation, we will show respect for the hero and leave him alone.
And in general, resurrection, manipulation of time and universes is the stupidest thing that can be thought of for the development of the plot.

d
dilat 19.04.21

Ichigo_Kun
Sighing N7 armor in one of ME3 endings disagrees with you

A
Andrei YP 19.04.21

Leave Shepard alone. He died heroically, whether we like it or not, nothing can be changed. Well, his old team or someone specific from it may well return, this is normal. Liara in the video has already been shown, and what and how it will be there will not be known soon.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21

Ichigo_Kun
History sometimes makes itself felt from time to time

I
Ichigo_Kun 19.04.21

dilat
Red, kind of like, if you have extra. DLC. But the story is nevertheless completed, the developers initially said that the 3rd would be the end of this story. Leading the story after its logical conclusion is a bad idea, if the writers have no other ideas, and you need to cut money on the fans of the series, then the option.
I remembered the South Park episode about the film about Indiana Jones, I think there is something in common.

d
dilat 19.04.21

Ichigo_Kun
They (DLC) are taken into account in the game's lore. It would be interesting for me to play Shepard - to tie the story with the restoration of the Earth and other planets after the war with the Reapers, to come up with a new threat, to somehow connect with other galaxies in the future. And so, in fact, I would play in any new ME more or less willingly, but with the old Persians, of course, it's nicer

I
Ichigo_Kun 19.04.21

dilat
Fans loved Shepard very much, this cannot be ignored, but this option is not the most logical, simply in terms of the theory of plotting. As for the galaxies - even the reapers traveled to our galaxy by self-propelled guns (ME 2 Arrival, the destruction of the Alpha relay made it impossible to move to our galaxy, and in the red ending all were destroyed within the galaxy, and hardly anyone can repair them), and they are more perfect than any other race. If only they can make you play Andromeda.

d
dilat 19.04.21

Ichigo_Kun
If we take the "red" ending for the canon, where Shepard's body and he himself can be alive ("sigh" of armor) and take into account the fact that different planets are strewn with the corpses of the Reapers, then you can "come up" that all the information about the repair and stuff from their memory or something. For me, this does not seem illogical ...

From the new trailer, I did not quite understand where Liara was running, what time it was ... On the official art, next to the ship in the distance there is some dude and a drell, who could be anything but Thane. Alternatively, it could be Feron, but then these are the events between the 1st and 2nd parts, when Liara and Drell "saved" Shepard's body. But, at the same time, this segment is unlikely, because it is rather short. And of course, GG is clearly not Shepard

Y
YegorSemenov 24.05.21

Raising Shepard is like digging up a flight attendant. Shepard's story is over, there is no point in resurrection, and even banal. Based on the teaser, we can safely say that this is a continuation, and not a prequel, if you look closely at Liara's face, you can see the wrinkles on her face, which means that she is at the stage of the matriarch, that is, she is at least 700 years old. And this already makes it clear that the main character is unlikely to be Shepard, because for 600 years nothing would remain of his body. But Shepard's clone is still quite possible, but personally I am in favor of new heroes, and a new story, if so, then Liara may be in this story, something like a mentor for the new team.

F
FlyRazer 01.06.21

IMHO: ideally, the alliance will create a test tube Shepard, that is, a clone with gene modification using the genes of other races and that it would all be configured in the character editor. Like Shepard with Salarian intelligence, turian or krogan combat potential, etc.

But first of all, I really hope for a change in the combat system of at least the "adept" class. For example, in the main trilogy, I really did not like that in the cutscenes of biotics, they are so cool, they fly, throw tables, etc.

S
Sergey Sevchuk 13.06.21

I think it will affect many if Shepard appears)

v
very ZLOY 13.06.21

with both hands FOR, but not as a protagonist!

S
Stoic 04.07.21

And the leviathans, is that not a problem? They, in theory, after the reapers should begin to pump the rights.

If Liara was the matriarch in the teaser, she would be purple like the parents in ME1-ME3

.Chiken 04.07.21

Stoic
Benezia was by no means purple. In addition, nowhere in the lore is it written that with age, skin color changes to purple xD

Y
Yakhychkvash 12.07.21

Given the delusional nature of the trio, the fifth part should begin after the events of the 2nd, and 3 is declared Shepard's narcotic bad trip.