3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.04.21 10:54 pm

Are you in favor of resurrecting Captain Shepard? (Mass Effect 5)

Dear fans of the trilogy, what do you think the savior of the galaxy should appear in the new game, Captain Shepard himself and his old teams (Miranda, Jack, Grunt, Engineers Gebbie and Doneli, and Kelly Chambers, Jacob, Garruss, Liara, Tali, Kasumi) , Dr. Chakwas, Zayed) just some people write that the story of Captain Shepard ended in part 3 of the Trilogy. I think that the story of the legendary captain of his team is not finished yet and it deserves to be continued. YOU ARE FOR THE APPEARANCE OF CAPTAIN SHEPARD IN NEW MASS EFFECT 5 !?
68 Comments
Sort by:
P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 18.07.22

AdoptiveAgree
Agree with every word!

R
RicoChico 18.07.22

AdoptiveAgree
ME has a well-attributed lore to draw such conclusions. Star Wars could very well live without the Jedi and Tatooine, and so can ME without Shepard.

According to ME, you can make an excellent prequel about the war of people with the Turians. Or something chamber in the spirit of Deus Ex about life in the Citadel. Lore allows you to do anything without focusing on Shepard and saving the universe.

l
lapwing mouse 18.07.22

RicoChico
Star Wars - this is the eternal struggle between the Jedi and the Sith. Because without them, it's not Star Wars)

B
BDmitriy 18.07.22

RicoChico
SG will not suffer from the change of heroes because there are simply darkness of them. So many and all sorts of cartoons, films, TV shows ... And here, in fact, there are two of them (key ones) - Shepard and Ryder (we brush aside the latter)

But all sorts of First Contact wars, etc. would have gone in as separate DLC, like in Dragon Age (where you could select stories separately in the main menu) - "Chronicles of the Creatures of Darkness", "Golems of Amgarrak", etc.

z
z8TiREX8z 16.11.22

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
I'm definitely for it!

L
Larunn 20.01.23

I'd rather retire the Shepards. Just to mention that they were doing well. And start the game with a new one (yes, I heard that Andromeda failed, but still).

P
Polkovnik_Uzb 20.01.23

PETRENKO VLADIMIR
You forgot Rex

P
Polkovnik_Uzb 20.01.23

I played the new me trilogy I liked it 10 years later it's very good than this Andromeda after playing this Andromeda is very different shit rating I would put the plot good but all nomad recruits can't go a little higher some kind of organic is in the game. For dlc you need to buy the game to hell completely emotion in people somehow strange facial expressions of people. I liked the plot, but not like it used to. Division but I did not like the relationship of the player. I'm talking lgbt here. The guy says to the guy that he likes him in a strange way. The area is open but too big places a lot of emptiness