3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BenziLLLa 01.11.19 03:46 am

Graphical artifacts characters (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I write here because:
1. This forum still has a passable popularity.
2. The problem in Skyrim including.

It all started with the fact that I realized the extent of his newforest in TES series and decided to fix this silly mistake. The fix I started with the passage of TES Oblivion. About a week the game worked perfectly, then the display of all characters and non-static objects is broken - you can still see some parts of bodies or weapons, and the rest was closed ugly offsets of textures. It was a feeling that some part of the polygon detached from the character, and the other remains on it. The characters become like a sort of hedgehog, which made the passing game impossible for me. I thought the thing in the mod that I could break, but that I did not do with them, fix the problem, I could not.
Annoyed by this fact, I decided to recollect the youth and to re-take the original Mirror's Edge. But for me it proved to be impossible due to the presence of those hedgehogs there.
Even in Skyrim to play I did not - and he was broken.
In addition, to take a screenshot in any game I now can not, therefore, the following images were found by me in Internet. But they are still able to illustrate my problem.
Spoiler

No one knows what it is and how to deal with it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 01.11.19

Was able to record a GIF in Besiege. Special attention to blink of the mountain. This appeared in I described the games simultaneously with the displacement textures.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.11.19

very scary. I such glitches current in kruzise seen
problem software it may run on netau graphics card and integrated or use neither one of the IPA. something like that I saw tried to run KRU энжын3 under CMM 3.0 and dh9
the second option is a gradual failure of the video card or everything between it and the processor including the controller.
izbavitsya from such obscure at times the tap so difficult pitch to the Council to try to put side by side the second Windu to illustrate her video card drivers and see whether baguv
if it's a laptop there may finally all be bad

M
MrDemonRush 01.11.19

BenziLLLa
If so in every game, it is likely none left, it's time to change. Try to run FurMark'th, in this article specified as: http://remontcompa.ru/476-kak-proverit-videokartu-na-rabotosposobnost.html

I
Izuru Hitachi 01.11.19

BenziLLLa
To start the reinstallation of the graphics driver (you can try at a later or earlier version), when you reinstall the driver be sure to select the option of a clean reinstall (if it is NVIDIA, as AMD have to do - Google will tell you), then reinstall Direct x and other things necessary.

d
djon2486 01.11.19

vidyuhi overloaded with\hot\pulls, pick

P
Pecenenkin 01.11.19

djon2486
Brilliant answer, nor)(yn do not rummage in this topic let me write che thread, right ?
On the topic, pretzel nickname is Izuru Hitachi says the topic, try this one.

d
djon2486 01.11.19

Peranankan
I have,graphics card overheated ushatana,threw a new no now what

B
BenziLLLa 01.11.19

The video card is dead. Had to buy a new laptop, because the company's engineers into 'So' and starting at the 'ny' ending did not foresee the possibility of replacing such an important site. Like most other things mounted on the motherboard.

r
remorezation 14.05.22

RTX3070, all other games are running fine, but these problems started with Skyrim. Nobody found a solution? I have special edition