3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 27.04.21 11:04 pm

Why play Age of Pirates: Captain Blood (Age of Pirates: Captain Blood)

Convince)
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bloodfreak13 27.04.21

VETER15
Isn't it fun to play a canceled project 10 years ago? Which, by the way, is completely playable)

a
alex 19061967 27.04.21

It is worth playing if only because now the game industry, and in particular the Russian one, is in deep decline and no one else will offer us such a game - adrenaline action from the third person on a pirate theme, and even with Captain Blood, I think, to many acquaintances from wonderful novels by Rafael Sabatini. Why then, in 2010, such a gorgeous game could appear, and now we are being treated to a drug addict pixel misunderstanding - Loop Hero? More modern Russian igrostroy will not offer anything. Degraded? It’s interesting, if only for comparison: what was offered then and now. Besides, the game is fully functional and playable.
Perhaps it will not appeal to fans of strategy and turn-based isometric games, but it will come to those who like games with action, and not with chatter.

S
Spiny 27.04.21

I started playing, and ... Relatively, + is normal. Reminds me of Fable, but here it breaks everything more for me, cities are like castles and a bunch of all sorts of nonsense. In Fable norms, there is fantasy, but here, in fact, there should be relatively realism. You run the level through the level only straight, the game is a corridor, and there is still a lot of all kinds of action. The action goes off scale, everything explodes everywhere, shells are flying, crowds of enemies are running, enemies are still thick, and there are bosses. I can’t say that everything is bad. I love every 17th century this, the golden age of pirates, but if you take it like any other pirates - then it's better to go to the Corsairs, otherwise it will do just that. However, Captain Blood is also in the Corsairs, there is a linear branch, but it ends with the hijacking of the Spanish frigate, and starts completely differently.

V
VETER15 27.04.21

alex 19061967
Spiny
Bloodfreak13
If the game was like CORSARS ... Based on the words of Spiny - there is absolutely no desire to even start. Yes, and I'm not interested in how many years or who did it, the game itself should be interesting)

S
Spiny 27.04.21

VETER15
Well, a bellboy and action slasher game. There are a lot of enemies, there is even a battle on the ship, but you run there from the left side to the right side and shoot at the enemy ships, and along the way you are still fighting with the infantry on your ship. The game reminded me strongly of Fable. If you like slasher, Fable stylist and action like that, then maybe the game will come. If you want to find the Corsairs in this, the game will not go. The game is not Corsairs, they are completely different games. But for myself, I made a conclusion, I like to plunge into the golden age of piracy on my ship, to serve either the crown or to rob and kill. So for me my choice is Corsairs. And what is interesting for you, decide for yourself, I described the game to you. However, you can come by yourself for a couple of minutes.

X
XOJIODHbIU 27.04.21

Better explain what's wrong with the game itself. Why wasn't it released in the end?

S
Spiny 09.05.21

XOJIODHbIU
There are many excuses. The crisis that was still in 2008, and then in Russia it really became bad with the games, only Ukraine was doing something (Metro ...). Now in Russia there is really no one of the old developers. No, there are developed ones, but they spread to different offices and even changed the direction, the mobile market. Only projects, ambitions of the future, but reality - all projects burn out.

G
Grizzled Player 09.05.21

XOJIODHbIU
Hello! Well, we now have terry capitalism - so the answer is obvious: they considered further work on the project, and even more so its subsequent release, simply not profitable ...;)

G
Grizzled Player 09.05.21

VETER15
Hello! Corsairs have nothing to do with the word "AT ALL"! Well, perhaps, pirate surroundings and themes (which is clearly secondary, because in games the gameplay and game mechanics, genre are primary) ... This game is pure slasher, with all the ensuing consequences ...;) If the Corsairs are so I didn’t like it, but (as I suspect ...;)) I like M & B (as I do;)) - it’s difficult to advise anything, because here, except for Rubilov, there is nothing else (in comparison with the aforementioned products). Well, except that - still take a chance and try it yourself, in order to understand: "it" - "not it" ...;)))
All the best !!!

R
Rorschach93 24.05.21

VETER15
she is more like the God of War, it's hard to come off until you pass

w
w2k 13.06.21

Why not play Age of Pirates: Captain Blood?

Drochevo for 2 buttons Q and E, and 2 mouse buttons.

Plot 0, moronic graphics ala 2005, poor translation.