3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Egorka 27.04.21 11:08 pm

diablo 2 easter sun (diablo 2)

people who know how to screw in fashion, explain to me how to install Easter San on Diablo 2 1.10? no combination and version works
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 27.04.21

1) stavish d2se
2) stavish tuda etot mod
3) igraesh, ez

E
Egor Egorka 27.04.21

that is, install d2 easter san and immediately roll the desired easter san onto it?

J
JDMaster 27.04.21

Egor Egorka
What are you bro, let's go to our server. Here is the best community, farm, drop, pvp, craft, innovations. There is also a separate suffering option. You will not find such a range of activities anywhere

E
Egor Egorka 27.04.21

JDMaster
I got banned in d2, added a pancake

[
[hb] 27.04.21

Egor Egorka
what is the reason for the ban :?

F
FludoTron 27.04.21

So, I do not understand, where are the posts from the past and the firm, that all this is krap, "here's a reference for you how to play the peg"?

E
Egor Egorka 27.04.21

[hb]
I played in 2017 in pg, then in Europe, in 2020 again pg, I was hacked or someone threw a vac net

p
passed 27.04.21

FludoTron
Schoolmates don't really need any comments. But you are always welcome.
Of all the trachomody that I saw, more or less only Hell Unleashed, but also persistent + constant leapfrog with patches.

Moderok (do not give me a deadline) warns me about something. This is how you sit on a cozy (not very) RB, you don't go to the PG, and then you understand why banana dick. Good thing I don't give a shit.

E
Egor Egorka 27.04.21

In D2SE, the fact that the mod manager does not start any version, how to cure it?