3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trapic 01.11.19 03:47 am

LVL in the game (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I recently started playing Oblivion and don't understand. Looked in an Internet that in order to raise the LVL needed the sleep. Just stupid to go to bed and all?
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 01.11.19

Trapic
If I am not mistaken, first in the game increase the main for your class skills, thus gaining experience. But when enough experience to move to a new level - go to bed and there is a window of improvement.

F
Fosa1990 01.11.19

You will receive a notification: going to sleep in what would become a stronger something like that.

-
- RAVEN - 01.11.19

Fill a sufficient number of experts and receive a notification about the need to rest and think or something. Then sleep in any bed and a window POPs up pumping. If not mistaken, LVL rises something like that. But I could be wrong because the area in recent times started a long time ago.

N
Nurg 01.11.19

Well, look, in order to raise your level in the game, you need to pump the MAIN skills 10 times in any combination (basic skills you choose in the training dungeon), i.e., suppose you chose one of the major skills - blade, this means that if you increase this skill by 10, you wrote above:
Fosa1990 wrote:
You will receive a notification: going to sleep in what would become a stronger something like that.
And having received this notification, you will need to sleep in any bed, open the menu flow and all.
Spoilertv more in detail: https://www.elderscrolls.net/oblivion/system.php

T
Trapic 01.11.19

Nurg
Thank you