3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Issaq 27.04.21 11:17 pm

Help with overclocking guys

My mother is ASRock m3a770de.
Amd x645 propus processor.
Memory I have 3 dies of 2GB ddr3 1333. Power
supply unit for 550w.
Cooler with 4 copper pipes, 3 pins.
Gtx 550 ti card.
Thanks to me and a plus in turnips)
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 27.04.21

Issaq
1. First of all, unlock L3 cache. If the motherboard allows. On Asus it was possible. Will become Phenomenon 2.
2. Since there is no free multiplier on the process, you have to drive Shina, it is 200 by default (in my opinion).
Together with the bus, the RAM (frequency) will climb up, which is completely inconvenient. Therefore, look for the "bus" settings at once, which approximately coincide with the memory frequency of about 1333, 1600, 1866 (it will be a little easier with the memory settings, you will know approximately the timings). You can set the timings as the primary ones for the received frequency, setting up the secondary ones is more meticulous. If there are radiators in memory, then the voltage can be thrown up to 1.65. If it is dumb, leave it as it is - 1.5V.
But your memory is incomprehensible, so there is no special hope for its acceleration.
3. The cooler did not write what! If you overclock the percentages, it can give you some slack. Therefore, for now, drive without raising the voltage on the process. With load temperature check (AIDA64).
4. In my opinion, this platform had a disease and it was necessary to raise the voltage on the CPU NB a little, tk. there were malfunctions in the memory subsystem, even with memory on 1333. I had it on two different motherboards (Gnilobayt and Asus with Fen 2 925).
5. BP - be vigilant, if he is intelligent, be calm. And if it is LIKE - pray ...
6. Do not overdo it with voltages, because the motherboard has a mute radiator on the mosfets and the declared 140Wat, according to the process, can be a temporary mode of operation until burnout.
Well, more precisely, a knowledgeable person nearby will help to disperse. And all responsibility and the solution of emerging failures can already be transferred to him. Contact better ...
In general, it makes little sense to drive this machine. since where it was 25-30 frames per second - it will be 27-33 at best. THOSE. the performance from your overclocking will be at best 10% (because there are bottlenecks in the assembly). My advice is not to bother. It's not worth it, but you can break the wood!

I
Issaq 27.04.21

Ryazancev
I got it, thanks friend)