3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21 08:14 pm

Optimization (Resident Evil: Village)

The optimization in the game is truly awesome! Knowing what terrible optimization aaa games have, especially at the start, I was really surprised at such a high FPS in the game. Even the previous parts could not boast of such excellent performance. In general, five out of five points!)
59 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimast1941 09.05.21

Tin)))) on RTX 3090, you still need optimization))))))))

R
RavenW89 09.05.21

Dimast1941
depends on resolution, not all views can pull out all the same with RTX on

V
Vadim_nagibator 09.05.21

GO-GO-GeForce
Full max ... Yeah, yeah. I'll probably tell you a secret, but VRS and the interlaced rendering method, on the contrary, are intended to deteriorate the quality of the picture and, as a result, to increase the fps (there they chemistry with the render resolution)
And they are included in your video))

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

Vadim_nagibator
I know, I know already noticed. Blunted with this setting. Sorry. And in the end I only saw her when I was playing. Then I turned off the interlaced method. The difference in picture and performance hasn't changed much.

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

Dimast1941
Tell it to Cyberpunk and WD3)

b
bushmaster 09.05.21

GO-GO-GeForce
even in your video if you look closely at the whole table in some small squares)

V
Vadim_nagibator 09.05.21

bushmaster
This is because VRS is included in the video. Well, interlaced rendering also brings its effect there.

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

bushmaster
There is no such thing in the game) I xs. Maybe youtube processed it like this and needed to be recorded in 4k. In some games, this is also present when recording, that is, in the videos themselves. The devil knows why. In the game, everything is normal, but in the vidos itself you can see the squares. I'll try to record in 4k. But it will take a ton of time until the video is processed. Today I will experiment with some game.

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

Vadim_nagibator
Well, interlaced rendering
Probably, this is also one of the reasons. I can't start the demo anymore, because I played 60 minutes.

S
SkyraX 09.05.21

in principle, the optimization is excellent, but rtx is not sickly fps, and you need to look for the difference with a magnifying glass, the conclusion - we play without rtx

G
GO-GO-GeForce 09.05.21

SkyraX
It's very strange here. When you turn on the Rutuix rays pitch, there is practically no difference in the picture, BUT, and the performance is only 7-8 frames less. Last firewood. If you turn them on, at the same time set the resolution to 4k and turn off the interlaced rendering of the render, the fps from 220 drops to 90-105. But rutuix rays practically do not sink FPS.

V
Vadim_nagibator 09.05.21

GO-GO-GeForce
there the timer is reset + there is already a trainer for freezing it. Although, the release is coming soon and there is no particular sense in this

K
Kokoprime1991 09.05.21

I don’t know where you see excellent optimization, who didn’t know -_- this is the 7th engine and a remake of 2-3 parts ... and so the 7th FLY, the remakes also went smoothly, microfreezes happen here, and when babakhs appear in the form of flies like this (50 to 50) pc can catch 10 + - fps ... incl. no, not a good optimization here ... At the same time (it seemed to me) there was even more soap. As always, you will have to accept reshades and add sharpness to Nvidia, but damn it, maybe it's time for new generations of both consoles and PCs to forget about this other ... For if there was why this effect was on the boxes, then it is clear (to hide the horrors not of drawings or shitty pictures in the background, ala the story with the fog of Silent Hill V2.0), but again, I repeat - modern curling irons and computers, this game is enough. ... And screaming that WOW everything goes great with I7 + 3000 thousand card -_- well, and the flag is in my hands,

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 09.05.21

In the full version of the game, the requirements are much tighter than in the demo, keep in mind

d
diablomaxpain 09.05.21

Naughty_Kamikaze
Not that tough and complete and the demo are poorly optimized for pc, but all because of denuvo protection

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 09.05.21

What's in the demo, what's in the full version of the friezes. Microfreezes, when you kill ordinary opponents, are not so annoying (they, as I noticed, appear every other time). But when you meet with vampires, then it's generally a nightmare. Generally unbearable. The drawdowns are wild. This is despite the fact that the rest of the FPS is stable and does not sag. Only at certain points. Many people write that Denuva is to blame. In general, this spoiled the impression of the game. I hope they fix it ...

J
Jay c 09.05.21

Is there a big difference in the quality of textures when you put 4GB or more in the settings?
Just the video memory of the campaign, the game eats, God forbid, who set the thread over the limit of the video card? Are there strong lags or glitches? Well, I'm not talking at all to the ceiling, of course.

M
MIHAN1988 09.05.21

Jay C
I don’t know I have everything in HD for 7 gigs, textures, shadows, I turned off the only tracing, it also eats norms, and so the difference will probably only be from 2k and higher, there the graph will be more beautiful and, accordingly, the higher the quality of the textures, the more pleasant the picture , but God forbid it is eating resources)

B
Black future 09.05.21

2070 super paired with 10700k does not pull the game on a campaign (1080p), in the first large batch in a village with a crowd of ghouls - the pads sank to 35 frames.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Black Future
I'm fine, even with tracing.