3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil: Village)

A dedicated theme where you can share your gaming experience.
If you have any difficulties during the passage or you are faced with technical problems, you can always create a separate topic on the forum.
126 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiritos09saperPrinceDast 19.06.21

The worst part of the game like 7 is similar to Outlast, not numbered, there is neither Leon nor Ada about anything. It's not worth it, I'd rather wait for RE 4 Remake.

i
ilyush 28.06.21

One of the best Horror games in the last few years. The graphics are amazing, the atmosphere too. Very rarely I go through games 2 times even. This one has already passed 3 times. The first playthrough took 20 hours. The best part of the Resident series, much better than 2,3 and 4 combined.

D
Dron_Ur 04.07.21

I don't even know which part turned out better - this one or 7. Both are great action horror games.
Parts 4, 5, 6 are also not bad in general, but in fact they are just pew-pew jokes. The real RE for me started with part 7. Normal view from 1 person, and not this console squalor from the back as before.
Part 8 is Outlast 2 of a healthy person, which we deserve and finally waited for. The game has a good balance, even at medium difficulty, sometimes there are not enough cartridges, at some point it seems that money is not needed, but then it appears that it becomes very interesting to pump and collect values. From each enemy something falls out and the stronger the enemy, the better the reward. The difficulty in this part increases smoothly and gradually the closer the end of the game, and not as in the previous part, we get a joke from the ship, and this is good. The plot of the game is of course the mushrooms that the scriptwriters smoked, but this is not so important. Still not a big minus that there were no bosses who needed to shoot vulnerable glowing nodes, as it was in the previous parts, it was cool.
In general, I really liked the game and 2000 is not a pity.
9 megamicelia out of 10. I hope the continuation will be in the spirit of 7 and 8 parts.

U
Unmatched 04.07.21

The game is extremely strange.
It seems that the scale is much larger than 7, and the duration is shorter.
The graphics are just space. The keyboard mouse controls are extremely scary.
Now to the game itself: the level with the factory is complete nonsense, where running is very boring and monotonous. The ending itself and the part for Chris in general is some kind of crap. The overall impression is 6 out of 10.

S
Setesh 12.07.21

Once again I am convinced that buying games before trying them is not worth it. At the very beginning, a bunch of enemies attacks, from your weapon you have a double-barreled gun with 2 cartridges and a pistol, from which to kill the enemy you need to put a full clip in the head (nonsense kapets), the ammunition ran out on 2 enemies, the other three stupidly chewed, there was no way to escape, the tin was unbalanced (I liked part 7, passed it with pleasure, but deleted this one)

l
look-look 12.07.21

Setesh <this is a horror movie, in your life you have a regiment with weapons ??? 1 pistol and that's it ... they didn't run away, they killed)) and where they killed it was necessary to run for 2 minutes and then it will be done)

S
Setesh 12.07.21

look-look
and where does it say that you need to run from them? I ran, tried to fight back, it didn't work out. How can the player know that this will not be an endless running around? I'm tired of running, I thought it wouldn’t end until you kill everyone, but there’s nothing to kill with

l
look-look 12.07.21

Turn
your head on) then horror movies are not for you, you need action

Z
ZaleXL 12.07.21

Setesh
I was there twenty times dead, although I watched videos on YouTube how to get through at the beginning and what to do. The beginning is just horror in the game, then no better, as for me this is the worst part of the series. I liked this level with dolls in the game - it was scary , and the trader is cool. I didn't like it, it's a terrible animation of enemies, how they move and how they react to damage, it's just horror, there is no interactivity with objects at all, even though the locations are beautiful. I am disappointed, I was waiting for the game very much, since the series is one of my favorites, the fourth part was played 7 times, the fifth three times, the second part was remastered 4 times, and this part is even weaker than the sixth, my score is 6 out of 10 (((

k
kolinmah 12.07.21

NoRegsz
The Japanese know a lot about perversions))

l
look-look 12.07.21

ZaleXL
is a continuation of the 7th part, the normal game is better than the 5th and 6th parts) 7-8 is one game)

R
RaptoR BTR 05.08.21

The game is unfortunately for one time. The game does not carry anything new in itself. Find the key to open the door. Passed without emotion and did not remember anything. Graphics of norms. I liked the detailing of the monsters. Ethan is disabled. That's all I wanted to say.

B
Braun fuhrer 05.08.21

What a dull line it is ... with wandering around the rooms. Passed, in general, this is not a village, this is a collective farm for the smallest. We needed all these werewolves and other shit, so that after two parts would still lead to bioterrorism ?! As for me it's stupid. Let's hope in the next part of the fairytale crap there will be no more and the game will return to its origins.

D
Denis g 05.08.21

Another experiment from Capcom. Although logically the game is a continuation of the 7th part, but for some reason it differs too much from it.
However, one thing in the RE series remains unchanged - Chris Redfield continues to mutate. I don't know what he picked up in the mansion near Raccoon City, but the capcoms in each game redraw him for some reason from scratch. On the other hand, this type is closer to what it was in RE6, and seems to be the most canonical. Everything is better than the Neanderthal from RE5 and some completely unfamiliar man from the seventh part.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 05.08.21

This is a masterpiece, at least the game of the year))))

s
sarea5761 05.08.21

A dreary and not at all scary type of horror, it feels like I've already gone through this once

E
Ex_Vandal 05.08.21

6/10
The same sensations were when, after passing on the emule RE: Veronika, I installed and sat down to play the favorite of many, but not me, RE4. I'm oldfag, I started with 1, 2, 3 on PS. Not everything is bad, but after Beneviento there was despondency until the end of the game, and only in the end did the game flourish again. There is no horror except Beneviento. Sometimes Ethan's behavior is not logical or natural. Passed through and deleted. For me, the 7th part was more solid and there was more horror.

Buy only on sale.

V
Volsky 05.08.21

The last bossfight is probably the most boring of all. You just shoot at Miranda and occasionally dodge simple attacks that take away almost all your health. And so 4 times.

T
The s 05.08.21

Volsky
Yes, this is not a game, but a movie with a banal and not very
logical plot

K
Konstantiniche 05.08.21

They did IT again !!! A masterpiece continuation of the seventh part with interesting puzzles!