3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarman 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Win10 on the laptop takes a long time to load.

The HP PAVILION g6-1349er laptop has been updated to win 10. It takes 1.5 minutes to load. Why is such a download slow? There is a clean Windows, there is nothing in the downloads. There are no viruses. Defragment and scandisk did. What could be the problem? Help me please.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.05.21

sarman
And what was the axis before that and how long was it loaded? The percentage is certainly not the most terrible (so to speak, 2 cores), but I do not know if he has time to turn on the turbo when loading Windows.

c
consoleking 09.05.21

ssd put, Windows is made for it

z
zorogan888 09.05.21

Tell me what the long boot of Windows-10 can be connected with? When I bought a new gaming laptop, it was completely empty, it took a long time to reboot and update, and turning on the laptop is also not fast, what is the reason for this ssd disk I do not have in it, the GP62m 7RDX Leopard MSI core i5 gtx1050 laptop. Tell me?

R
Ryazancev 09.05.21

zorogan888 wrote:
I have no ssd disk in it
And the secondary reason is garbage on the "C" disk. You can try to clear the list of programs from Startup. Defragment the registry. As a last resort, use TWICKER for 10s. It has a feature called "fast loading". But it is better to use TWIKER in an emergency with extreme caution! I do not advise for ordinary users, tk. it is impossible to give a fret even to the master. It is better to do all the edits and settings in manual mode. then you can fix everything back.