3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfox 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Audio and video out of sync in cutscenes (Resident Evil: Village)

Can you please tell people what does it mean when the audio in the cutscenes starts to outpace the video? There is a 5-10 second desynchronization. Characters begin to say those things when these actions have not yet occurred and the video is late, this is a synchronization problem and what does it depend on? Is it at the software level related to optimization or does it depend on hardware?
56 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily_125 09.05.21

Blackmore1014
Below, under the map, it should be written which button moves it. My map moves if I hold down the SCM. You should have it too, because I did not change the control

B
Blackmore1014 09.05.21

Vanderville
It turned out - it turns out you need to click on the wheel. Fuck I would have guessed!

Clear. It looks like Kapkom did not have time and there were such small shoals. We are waiting for the patch.

B
Blackmore1014 09.05.21

Vasily_125 Fuck
. Exactly. Thank you)

R
Ragnar_Ragnar 24.05.21

Microsoft Visual C +++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.29.30031.
Helped me

D
DimaLooper 24.05.21

Kapets, it's stupidly out of sync in the cast scenes, and the game itself flies, it's so stupid

A
ALEX7436 24.05.21

The same baida ... But! I load the last save before the cutscene and it becomes normal ... Strange ... Maybe someone will be interested.

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

ALEX7436 Yes! I also noticed that if you run the cut scene a couple of times, then the norms are loaded from time to time. But not always! Here in the castle, for example, you can watch cut-scenes without brakes with a probability of 50%)) If an old woman appears, there are immediately drawdowns up to 7-9 fps. As soon as you leave it, 60 is stable at once. For example, the first appearance of Heisenberg at the entrance to the castle - everything is fine) as soon as he reaches the meeting - 9-10 fps in a moment. If you skip the cutscene, it's 60 fps. What I did not do, I already reinstalled Windows. I updated the firewood, installed and reinstalled C ++, sorted out the codecs, removing the previous ones - K-Lite, XviD, DivX. I fumbled in the system, everything that can be configured. By the way, I don’t know, but there is such a thing - there is a file at the root of the game - config.ini. You open it (with a notepad, of course!) - and there you can change DirectX from 12 to 11. The document is saved normally,

D
DimaLooper 24.05.21

nick_tiger501
Yes, I think there is a problem in the game, I hope they fix it with a patch

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

Gentlemen, Ladies? Has anyone installed a new Nvidia driver? Are there any improvements?

k
kazanova87 24.05.21

https://www.nvidia.ru/Download/driverResults.aspx/175665/ru

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

In the course of all, everything became normal))))

d
diablomaxpain 24.05.21

nick_tiger501
And where is the opinion that everything has become normal for everyone?

d
diablomaxpain 24.05.21

nick_tiger501
Drivers won't help you just have to wait for the patch for the game and then if they do it.

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

diablomaxpain
This is an assumption, not an opinion) If they are silent, then everything works)

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

diablomaxpain
We are waiting. But there was hope that after updating the drivers it will be better.

d
diablomaxpain 01.06.21

Mde campaign of patches is not planned

r
real19911 01.06.21

I think this can be fixed, the script algorithms are not working correctly, the goats are lagging .. the opponents who should appear are lagging .. the old woman appears and everything slows down .. it's a pity there is no news from the cap, even if they said wait or God bless him with this rezik ...

k
kazanova87 01.06.21

GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 466.55

GeForce Hotfix display driver version 466.55 is based on our latest Game Ready Driver 466.47.
The hotfix addresses the following issues:
[RTX 20 series] [GTX 16/10 series] [HDMI] 4K @ 120Hz display mode is not available from display settings [3312401]
If GPU is connected to a 4K UHD TV, system may freeze when launching a VR game [3313315]

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5196

n
nick_tiger501 01.06.21

Along the way, there will be no patches for the PC (((Unless Our Dear Folk Craftsmen do something with the game ...

b
bych4 01.06.21

Out-of-sync occurs when FPS falls in cutscenes. The audio track is designed for an even FPS, let's say 60, and when the FPS falls, the picture starts not to keep up with the sound. I did not find a solution, you need to wait for the developer's patch, or pause every 5 seconds and return it back. Well, either update the PC or lower the quality so that the FPS does not fall. The game is clearly poorly optimized for graphics. In cyberpunk, it worked more than adequately on medium ones, but here with low problems (mostly cutscenes). Roofing felts in cutscenes, the graphics are twisted to the maximum, roofing felts just can