3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Knowledgeable Man 09.05.21 08:18 pm

Your records! (This War of Mine)

How many days have you lived !?
My record is 35 days. After an unsuccessful raid, Pavlo died, Katya left, and Bruno hanged himself from despair.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rusyaka 09.05.21

what records?
only + -40 days in the game
Who can tell if there will be any additions at all, or has someone hacked the game for endless days? I want to play so that the pleasure does not end)

R
Rotten_Person. 09.05.21

Rusyaka
Yes, if someone makes the game endless, it will be a masterpiece)

J
Joxan911 09.05.21

Lasted until the end, 50 days in the game.

A
Android7494 09.05.21

on the 45th day, the war ended, all 4 Persians survived

H
HoganHog 09.05.21

16 days, in 3 days one was killed, one dug out, the other two had fun - what is my record! Zlata lasted the longest!

G
German Kashpirev 09.05.21

Twice the game ended on day 45 and a lot of times on day 30-40, once on day 26

B
BuzzCanFly 09.05.21

the first passage all died and left on the 47th day, and in the second on the 36th day the war ended. in the second passage he managed to build everything possible in the house, only the medicinal table did not have time to improve to the maximum, he already began to think about what to do next in the field after in the apnu house, how is the batts and the end (((do not bend, sadness is a misfortune, for some reason it was thought that the game was endless, and so even less than a day I got stuck) (maybe it will be like a dont stretch and add-ons are released, for example, about other wars. ... oh dreams, but the TOY is gorgeous, don't let me take it, MASTERPIECE !!!

T
Treyx 09.05.21

at 36 the war ended. pumped in completely, weapons, armor and a cartridge for a small army, food (canned food and meat) for feeding this army, medicines for its treatment)) I got / exchanged everything for lokas. From the thirtieth day I got tired of going on raids, so I missed days.

G
GamOl 09.05.21

I lived for 43 days, now when I try again I get one alignment "Mathematician and Nanny" all the time ...
For the sake of interest I visited everything and everyone, only one location did not have time to look.

P
Princess 09.05.21

There were three passes, the first time the war ended on the 46th day, the second - on the 43rd, and on the third - and in general on the 28th day.

k
keys2games 09.05.21

on the 20th day, the last survivor hanged himself from grief - Pavlo, before that he died of Bruno's wounds, they shot Marko and Zlata, Arika fled in tears and sorrow, but later became the leader of the army of teenagers ... something like this, I will go through more

M
MaJaHeT 09.05.21

The first time, when it was 46 days, Pablo died: the
second time it was all sbc, though 44 days.
Now I replay the third time, 23rd day, everyone is alive.

L
Lucky5497 09.05.21

Joxan911
hmm ... and I thought in the game only 46 days at most
even scary

V
Vladimir Belobryukh 09.05.21

For 36 days, everything was a bunch at first, then Katya was wounded for a long time in depression, after which she left the remaining Bruno, they were suddenly killed during one of the sorties for the swag Marko died of illness because Pavlo could not help him with anything, and as a result, Pavlo hanged himself from despair loneliness! Here is such a tragic story in 36 days!

H
Hexogen 09.05.21

He started the game with Katya, Pavlo and Bruno. At first, everything went well, ransacked the entire bombed-out house. Sveta soon came. A couple of days later, bandits began to attack. Everyone was in a very bad mood, injured, and food was constantly stolen. I had to steal from pensioners, because there was no way out. On the 15th day, I decided to go to the supermarket, there I saw a soldier sticking to a girl. In general, Pavlo died a very stupid death. With such a mindset, there was no desire to continue playing, and I decided to start a new game, learning from my mistakes ...

D
Dima nigay 09.05.21

My record is 46 days and the war is over, I have been playing for other Persians for 40 days, all the locations have climbed, nothing is left except three locations: a quiet house, a hospital and an American block post, the rest are empty, but I don't want to rob a hospital and a quiet house, and I think to kill an American block post all, but no matter how the Persian hanged himself later

B
Benarar 09.05.21

On the 46th day, the war ended, all 8 Persians survived!

V
Vitaly Zloy 09.05.21

I noticed a joke - if all the machines are augmented to the stop, and in general the equipment is in the top. and there is a lot - the war ends quickly. I rarely have a group that lives up to 40+ days, but there is usually no sense after the 25th day - I already apy everything to the maximum, and after the 21st day there is usually nothing to do with 4 Persians - only dangerous locks remain, and food -water and so much.
The most interesting thing is until the 14-15th day, and then only building up your advantage and stuffing your pockets - it's getting boring.

I
Inos 09.05.21

42 days and hanged himself from deep depression.
For ten days I played as one character. There was food, enough firewood for the rest of the winter. But illness and robbery finished me off.
In general, everything became bad in winter, warmed up with one stove and we began to get sick, because of this, they did not get enough sleep and rushed

t
thiswarofminer 09.05.21

the first game - he died on day 27, the second time he lived to 51 (!!!) days - he died out of stupidity, thought he would not live to the end and went to fight with the army team. Almost all of the following playthroughs ended on days 40-42. (I never got half a hundred to mock,)

At the moment, I went through all the locations. I

still went through all the locations without killing (I was content only with theft - it became more interesting to play))))