3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timofey Stakhanov 09.05.21 08:19 pm

The script does not work (Resident Evil: Village)

The beginning of the game, they broadcast on the radio that you need to go to Louise's house, then the mess with werewolves begins, where, as you guessed it, the script does not work and they just kill me, no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, they run out of cartridges, they kill me and so in a circle. I watched the passage, of course everything is fine with them, but not with me. I do not know how you can help me, dear forum users, maybe someone came across?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timofey Stakhanov 09.05.21

I'm down, no longer relevant

A
Animalballs 09.05.21

Blah, but I specially registered to answer you)

T

answer

A
Animalballs 09.05.21

Timofey Stakhanov
We must run further along the location, and not try to kill everyone. You run up to a certain point, a werewolf throws you into a puddle, they surround you, a werewolf dad comes and they all dump.

T

Be healthy I turned circles, it did not help until I danced with a tambourine. Thanks for the answer!

t
tommy46 24.05.21

Timofey Stakhanov
Do you accidentally play on hardcore?) I played on hard myself, fried at this moment, be healthy. Passed by some miracle)

m
macsim702 24.05.21

The script works like you leave the basement. On hard, I wound circles for a long time into the house, down the stairs and out of the basement.

k
kkaruman 24.05.21

played the first playthrough on hardcore and tried for 2 hours to go through this hellish location, walked in different ways, tried to kill everyone, shot at everything, covered every corner in the hope that the script would work and by some divine miracle the script worked on the random and I was able to go through ... now I'm playing in a "creepy village" and here it is simply impossible to hold out with one heal and 10 rounds, which can only kill one werewolf, hitting only the head. still racking my head and can't figure out what to do

V
V_Durant 24.05.21

Guys, help. In a house with a large child, a fuse does not appear on the wall in the bedroom. What to do? Autosave doesn't help. ((

N
Norm112 24.05.21

Animalballs
screamed