3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
genius_pro 09.05.21 08:19 pm

Blinking \\ Screen Blinking (Resident Evil: Village)

Guys, my game behaves strangely, when you look at the light, the screen blinks around the edges. Who has not encountered this problem? It's not very pleasant to play.
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Ololay 09.05.21

Standard set of solutions: update vidyuhi drivers, Windows

g
genius_pro 09.05.21

Nikolay Ololay
Seriously? Of course I apologize, can I still reboot the router? I would not ask a question if everything was so easy to solve.

g
gmh4589 09.05.21

genius_pro
Well, I don’t know, if it doesn’t help to renew the firewood, try to wash off the water in a jerk, it will suddenly help

g
genius_pro 24.05.21

Figured out what was the matter. If suddenly someone else encounters a flickering screen (the effect is like updating the screen on the desktop) and you have it with FreeSync support, but the card is not green, then you need to turn it off. It helped me, the flickering disappeared, it's strange that only in this game I faced such a problem.

U
Urucxay 24.05.21

There is also an "Old Film Effect" in the Bonuses, if turning it off can help.

e
element-t 20.01.23

A similar problem is only flickering from the bottom of the screen in the form of stripes. Tele lg oled c1 support and freesync and gsink, vidyashka rtx3080. Disabling gsink did not help (freesync xs how to disable it is not displayed in the settings of the TV set and computer, but apparently the card is not needed from the green ones either). The effect of the film also turned off, all the same, from below these flickers in the form of 2-3 strips. In games like cyberpunk, metro exodus, forza 5, spider and god of war, this was not the case.